Diablo III [Future] App

This is a discussion on Diablo III [Future] App within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; I'd like to apply to the Diablo 3 section as a moderator. Obviously the game isn't out yet, but I'd ...

Bacardi is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo III [Future] App

I'd like to apply to the Diablo 3 section as a moderator. Obviously the game isn't out yet, but I'd still like to take the opportunity now and apply.

I'll try and organize this a little bit.

Past Experience: A lot. I was a global moderator for the official Zu Online forums for some time. Before it went into alpha stages and a little afterwards, although once I realized the game was horrible I quit. I've also been an administrator for an old maplestory private server site and server, did that for about 8 months until it went down to lack of funds. There were other moderator positions I've taken over the years but these are probably the most prominent.

Contributions: Not much to be honest. I did do a picture tutorial for a keylogger sometime ago. Obviously I plan on contributing more in the future, especially to the Diablo 3 section, and the community as a whole.

Why I wanna be a mod: D3Scene is a great forum with a great community. I enjoy helping people, and informing them. I think I could definately help the community as a moderator.

Me!: Name is Peter, age 15, relativley mature for my age according to others, but I'll leave that for you to decide. I love video games in general, Diablo being one of my top 5 favorite game/series. I spend A LOT of my time on the computer, probably too much. But I suppose that's a plus, considering it just means more time for D3. I like people who have intellgence, and actually show it on the internet, but those that don't are certainly not inferior in any way.

If you'd like to contact me, you can email me at [email protected], add me to msn [email protected], or add my xfire which is amalgamationmcpeter.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my application! (tell me if I'm missing something O_o)

~Regards.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted on mod board.

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Approved mate. Thanks for assisting us :-).
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)