Another GMod application

This is a discussion on Another GMod application within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hey, my name is Jan, and I would like to apply for GMod (Global Moderator) here on D3Scene.com. There are ...

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another GMod application

Hey, my name is Jan, and I would like to apply for GMod (Global Moderator) here on D3Scene.com.

There are many things I would like to write here, so I'll try to see, if I can remember it all.

On the: "Before applicating" you write:
    Code:
    Global Moderator: Must be at least 16 years old, at least 500 posts, 500 reputation, and have been an active member of the community for 5 months. We are paying Global Moderators every month for their work. Payments are made using paypal. However, we currently take no Gmods.
    First of all, I am 14 and not 16, and I know that that is a minus, but as you write: "We deserve the right to make exceptions of course :-)." so I though, I would apply, and we will see how it goes!
    I have 500 posts, 500 reputation & I have been registered here for more then 5 months.

I would like to apply because I love this site so much, and I would like to help the staff team.

I read what Hendric wrote in the chatbox the other day, that he has no money to pay another GMod, for doing his job. - I don't want to accept any money from you for doing something like that, so that is simply: "No problemo"!

I don't know if you need another GMod, but I am here to help you!

You write: We take no GMods, but since I don't want to get paid for this, I hope you accept me.

Regards, Jan - A.k.a. WinneR or PuszekOkrusz.

PS. I really hope you accept me, but if you don't I'll still keep Contributing, and maybe try applicating later. Thanks for reading all this, I hope I haven't bored you too much
    // Reinn

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moved.

Closed