Application

This is a discussion on Application within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hi my name in real life is Gary I want to become a moderator so i can help the forum ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Application

Hi my name in real life is Gary
    I want to become a moderator so i can help the forum in every way i can ive been registerd on this forum for a while now and want to help out more im not to good at hacks and everything so its hard to make a contribtion as a moderater i will be able to remove unwanted post such as spam or flame and hopfully prevent any trouble in the topics i get on fine with everyone registerd on this site i only get around 2-3 hours on my computer a day but im sure ill be able to make a good contribution in that short amount of time im mostly active in chat graphics and warcraft 3 and shall try and be active in all the topics.

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Application

Quote from the Example:
    The best and easiest were if you could post a smal text, then we can see your efforts in a better way. Please note that if you want to applicate as Moderator you should double-check your linguistic skills and make use of them; that means: You should be able to use proper grammar.
    I think you should take some english lessons, as you don't use any capital letters, commas or full stops anywhere exept the text that was written by hendricius.

Hawt.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i am english however i dont think my keybored is it doesnt have any english grammer on the thing no commas or anything.

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could fit the job.

Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best and easiest were if you could post a smal text, then we can see your efforts in a better way. Please note that if you want to applicate as Moderator you should double-check your linguistic skills and make use of them; that means: You should be able to use proper grammar.
    Other than a few minor spelling and grammar errors, I think that you would make a good moderator. Maybe you should would on your grammar first though.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dokken
    Other than a few minor spelling and grammar errors, I think that you would make a good moderator. Maybe you should would on your grammar first though.
    Thanks Dokken thow like i said my keybored doesnt have any grammer on it. By the way you should make a application for premium member

Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have already worked out a deal with hendricius a while back, before he even set up this section. He said once I have 1200 posts and pay him 20 FG, he would promote me to Premium Member. Im pretty close to achieving this already.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool it will be good to have another member on the private bored loads of good stuff there.

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taken to the moderators Area.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -lock-?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast