Application for Global Mod

This is a discussion on Application for Global Mod within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hey whats up, my names Rob Wegrzyniak, aka SocialStealth. I'd like to applicate for Global Moderator. Although I've only been ...

SocialStealth is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Application for Global Mod

Hey whats up, my names Rob Wegrzyniak, aka SocialStealth.
    I'd like to applicate for Global Moderator. Although I've only been here for a couple of months, I am a very active member. I've contributed multiple wiki articles, and like to contribute to our forums, and community when ever I can.
    I don't have many friends in real life, so I spend most of my time on my computer, often on these forums or playing Warcraft III and Counter Strike: source.
    I live in the US, New Jersey, so my english and grammer skills are perfect.

I'm a leader of clan lll ( Barcodes r us ) on the Azeroth server of Warcraft III TFT. We're in the top 5 rankings in solo and 2's AT.
    I've created my own forums for my clan, I'm a global moderator of an Emo Fashion forum, and I enjoy organizing things and keeping them in order. However, I'm in highschool, so I won't be available until about 20 PM (est) on weekdays. But I can make up for it on weekends, as I can be on the computer all day and night.
    I am obsessed with the greatest youtube series of all time, Epic Rap Battles of History by NicePeter and EpicLloyd <3

BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taken up on moderators board
    Former Global Moderator