Application : warcraft III mod

This is a discussion on Application : warcraft III mod within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hello im Danny known as Rangepker about and around these forums. I would like to apply as a moderator of ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Application : warcraft III mod

Hello im Danny known as Rangepker about and around these forums.

I would like to apply as a moderator of the "warcraft III" section for the following reasons :
    I have good grammar and english, i also use punctuation correctly.
    I know alot about warcraft III, i also make maphacks and have earnt alot of respect.
    I'm starting now to get offsets for my new maphack (reveal invisible, reveal main map, reveal minimap) ask tschoerk, i needed his help so he did help me. Also ask Crytical who will be helping me later on.
    I try to answer questions as best as i can, i will even try to find out for them if i can.

I have had recent bad manners to "newb" members which i shouldn't of done, but now im really kind even to 1 post count people here that ask for hacks. I will either tell them that it doesn't exsist (if it doesn't) and where to go if it does.

I have got good rep and im building it up, my post count is raising nicely and im only posting useful stuff (not just wasteful spam). I know how to judge things correctly and will edit any english and grammar that is to bad as im almost always active at these forums and when the topic is answered i will close and say "PM me for further info".

I know i posted an application for premium membership recently but i really feel that i would make a good mod of the warcraft III section.

FEED_ME_PLZ is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You made more than one maphack? I missed out on one?

NoplaN is offline God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, let him become Mod in WC3 Section...He will help alot I think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very helpful at warcraft III stuff i would even go on the game to check if need be. Nah just one maphack but working on a new one which will be posted in the private section (i think), when its made i will see how good it is as im making it with Crytical and i think we do what chaotic did and post a just-before maphack in public. (sorry for bad punctuation here its just typing this one thing fast ^^).

PLaYeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think, you are to young for this "job". It's right, you are helpful, but most posts i saw of you, just exist of flamings. Like flaming one post guys...

It's not my descision, but i think, hendricius will do the right. You aren't here for a long time, and there are many people, who destroy sides, when they are angry...

Don't understand me wrong, but it could be to dangerous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can agree with you their but iv'e stopped that now if you havn't noticed. Now if i see ANYONE at all in need i give them help no matter the post count, yes hendricius will do the right thing i agree *gulps*. Althought im 15 im actually mature then most, I am no longer flaming anyone as i need to understand. I'm sorry for my past flaming i really i am i understand how i flamed many people but you won't see that again. I didn't suspect i would get this now but if you want just wait till my next 2000 post count (about 1600 away).

Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he would make an excellent moderator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the posotive and negative comments, they are all apriciated as they tell me what to improve on, now and in the future. You won't be seeing anymore flame from me, i most likely won't get mod but thats the way the cookie crumbles ^^.

Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I think you deserve it. You made RedMap, and you are always offering to help people in RoC AT games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers well lets see what the mods and admins declare. I will try to help where and when i can everywhere on the forum now, i will now never flame,always help .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast