BlackWold1579's Application for Moderator of WoW Private Server Section

This is a discussion on BlackWold1579's Application for Moderator of WoW Private Server Section within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hello my name is Collin, I would like to applicate for Moderator of the World of Warcraft section, or WoW ...

Havok is offline 13E7N3S5!
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BlackWold1579's Application for Moderator of WoW Private Server Section

Hello my name is Collin,

I would like to applicate for Moderator of the World of Warcraft section, or WoW Private Server info and Help if World of Warcraft is to big of a section.

I try to avoid problems and confilcts, and i have never flamed anyone before.
    I also like to help people a lot because it makes me feel good to get that nice "Thank you very much!" at the end, or on D3Scene :biggrin:

I have created 2 guides in WoW Private Server Info and Help so i have had to help a lot of people with there problems. Most of the problems they ask me i actually don't know how to fix, but i learn fast and before you know it i have answered their question.

When i came here to D3Scene i guess i was a leecher, I looked around Youtube and saw you could make a WoW Private Server, one guy mentioned this site so i came here as quickly as possible and tried to make my own WoW Private Server. I uninstalled and reinstalled Mangos about 20 times before i actually got it right. Ever since then i have been finding and creating better servers than the last, and with every server i create my knowledge about them grows and it becomes even easier to create one.
    Though after i created my Private Server i began getting attached here, it became fun to talk with the other users, and help other people. Anyways, thank you for listening and have a nice day

Best Regards,

BlackWolf1579

Last edited by Havok; 07-25-2007 at 04:47 AM.

NoplaN is offline God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you should ask again in two months...

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should take a look on our application requirements. Keep being active and helpfull and you might earn it in the future, also you should know that we just promoted a couple of people and we would like to hold this for some time. I have to, however, deny your application as a Moderator for now.

Regards,

AyCaramba