Austin's Application for Global Moderator.

This is a discussion on Austin's Application for Global Moderator. within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hello everyone again. My name is Austin Rose, and I, would like to applicate for Global moderator. I know I ...

Velocity is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Austin's Application for Global Moderator.

Hello everyone again. My name is Austin Rose, and I, would like to applicate for Global moderator. I know I have only recently become a premium member, and only a little before become Moderator of Tradeland, so my chances are fairly low. But I think I would do a good job as a Global moderator, and would have the support of a decent few people. I know and understand that there is a large amount of responsibility and trust required in doing a moderation job like this. I have done a decent amount of trading and sharing throughout my stay here. And have tried to keep trustworthy, and with Dokken's addition to the requirements for becoming a Global Moderator, I fit. I have never made a thread in Flame Wars, and I try not to flame at all, ever So thank you very much for your time. And please consider.

Regards,
    Austin :cheesy:
    PS: I'm out for a bit because I'm needed elsewhere

20-9-26-7-1-!-2-12-6-8-12-15-5-22-23-14-2-24-12-23-22-2-12-6-20-22-7-9-22-11-!-19-12-11-22-18-20-22-7-20-14-12-23-8-7-26-7-6-8-18-4-18-15-15-23-12-20-12-12-23-!-!-!-! (HINT: Don't touch the "!"s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dokken View Post
    Exceptions To These Requirements:
    Due to the fact that some people meet the reputation requirements, but don't have the required amount of posts, we are now making some exceptions. We are using a substitution method to make exceptions. For example, you can substitute 1 reputation for 25 posts and 5 reputation for 1 month of activity.
    Also, Kamikaze in his app, is right. This place is goin a little donwhill. And it's a great place, so we don't want it to. I will be fair in removing or warning to spam/flames, and if necissary be annyoing and brutal towards flamers/spammers to get to the point across. I would also be abel to, (I think) recruit some new members, I have firends that would love this place :cheesy:

Last edited by Velocity; 08-14-2007 at 03:50 AM.

BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many times do we have to tell you, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO POST IN THIS SECTION.

All posts, except for the application, are deleted.

Thread closed.
    Former Global Moderator