Kamikaze's Global Moderator Application

This is a discussion on Kamikaze's Global Moderator Application within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hello my name is Jeff I'm 15 and turning 16 in September and i would like to apply for Global ...

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kamikaze's Global Moderator Application

Hello my name is Jeff I'm 15 and turning 16 in September and i would like to apply for Global moderator.

Although i don't think that i have fully earned Gmod because i havn't been able to prove myself as mod of some specific sections I want to become Gmod because as you may or may not have noticed the spamming/flaming/leeching and just all out stupid crap is getting out of hand here at d3scene and it's going downhill, I want to help control the situation and make this a more enjoyable place for all. I've seen many suggestions by Volund and Ender regarding that issue also many of my good friends are going inactive because they're fed up and i don't want to see this happen. I'm not saying our current Gmods and Admins are bad but most are inactive and fail to do there dutys you need help and im here. On to why I believe I would be a good Gmod I have good grammer although i havn't been using it in other posts I will make the effort to remember I need to apply that skill. I'm extremely helpful I have 145 reputation (second most on the site behind dokken)I try to only post only when it is helpful or contributing in some way. I almost never flame and I believe i'm mature enough to handle situations without getting hot headed and do my dutys without problems. My overall goal is to help D3scene become a better place for everyone and restore it to its former glory. I don't want to lose more people from this site out of pure annoyance and inactive moderators ( no offense). I hope you accept this application. All i want to do is help.

BlueIsImba is offline Best Mod Ever
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting it in the Moderators Section. Thread close.

If you got any request, about anything, feel free to PM me. I'm not as bitchy as I seem lol.