Loiosters GmodApplying

This is a discussion on Loiosters GmodApplying within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hey, my name is Ruben I'm 15 and im applying for Global Moderator, im turning 16 in a half year, ...

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loiosters GmodApplying

Hey, my name is Ruben I'm 15 and im applying for Global Moderator, im turning 16 in a half year, i know a Global moderator shall be 16 but .. hope you will ignore the fact that i am 15 as you did with Kemikaze.
    I know i have bin flaming and making alot of bad examples at this Forum, but after my ban i have bin helping all i was able to do. Im not a Coder or good at Photo shop, I only play warcraft, I know allmost everything people i'v seen asking about Warcraft. I have bin in this forum for a long time on many different accounts - Loioster Loloster Loloster2 SpiderPig And so on. But I also broken many rules and im sorry for that, i Haven't bin able to prove myself as a good member of any special sections Becouse when i came here everything i wanted to post was posted, I want to become Global Moderator because im tired of reading all the spam posts people are making for getting access to go intro 'NowaZor Entertainments' people such as "LiOo" Drives me crazy, I know i started at this forum asking
    for Win hacks and flaming/Spamming/Leeching but im trying to get better at helping people in the ways i can and not just post stupid crap, its getting annoying to see all the people leaving becouse of flame, Its annoying but not out of control, I will help making it better in the ways i can, I want the people to have fun at this forum and making it an enjoyable place for all, even leechers. I have 120 Reputation but cant say "I'v helped alot of people" as they mostly given by hendricius (And thanks for that), But i know alot about warcraft 3 and thats the second most populare thing at this forum after 'World of warcraft' so i hope this may interest you.

I dont count on getting Gmod just hoping on it

Sorry for forgetting " " in Topic name
    // Loioster

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you had paid attention loi, the requirements for premium have gone up. and you posted in the wrong section.

Moved to correct section
    Moved to mod board
    closed

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, this is a no from all moderators. Stay active and we will rethink .
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)