Application

This is a discussion on Application within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hi im Just-Poison ( Luke ) i am applicating for Warcraft 3 Section to become a Moderator. The reason why ...

Just-Poison is offline Sugar And Spice
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Application

Hi im Just-Poison ( Luke )

i am applicating for Warcraft 3 Section to become a Moderator. The reason why i would like to become a moderator of the Warcraft section is because, i recently had to close my gaming ports, and my love for Warcraft must live on.

I have contributed a great deal to this web page and still have alot more to offer. I have made easy to use guides for all programs i have posted, along with that i have helped in the stealth bot section a lot.

My good points are that im devoted to gaming, even still after now i cannot. My bad points are people seem to take me the wrong way, sometimes.

I have been here since April and posted only 1 other application for; Premium membership. I think i could do more good than harm, so please consider this application either for now or when a moderator is needed.

thanks

JP
    Matt is my waifu

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moved,
    closed