Application for Global Moderator

This is a discussion on Application for Global Moderator within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hello my name is Ella [ Henceforth E. some people think E. is for editee ], I would like to ...

editee is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Application for Global Moderator

Hello my name is Ella [ Henceforth E. some people think E. is for editee ],

I would like to applicate for Global Moderator.

I want to be a Global Moderator because I don't want this site to be infiltrated by spammers and hackers at the later hours when most moderators and administrators are offline, and I would like to keep the forums as organized as possible preventing double posts, spam, and even flame. I have contributed as much as I possibly can, whenever I can. The reason I have a much lower post count than other applicants is because I never spam and always only give the correct information instead of leading someone in the false direction and pretend to be helpful.

I always work with the sole intension of getting my work done instead of asking for something in return, I constantly read and keep rules in mind, I read posts all over the place, even in sections that are foreign to me to see if I can help in any way, but only give help when I'm of a certainty. I always explain in detail with patience and never flame, if I ever had flamed it was all due to mere accident. I always use correct grammar and try my best to help. If I get anything wrong I try to correct myself as soon as possible.

As desired, a little bit about my negatives. I live in a different time zone than Europe, but this could also make it easier for this forum to be safely moderated for a long period of time even after the "bed time" of most administrators and moderators in Europe. I usually get on in the later hours and I'm often busy, but still active.

Thank you for your time and efforts, I hope D3scene is successful whether or not I am chosen.

Greetz,
    E.

Last edited by editee; 10-30-2007 at 01:01 AM.

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moved, closed

Denied, we are not looking for global moderators at this point. please see http://www.d3scene.com/forum/applica...68-opened.html
    Last edited by Volund; 10-30-2007 at 01:39 AM.