I hate myself for doing this

This is a discussion on I hate myself for doing this within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hello my name is Zach, (Tresspass) Age 15 I would like to applicate for Team Fortress 2 Moderator; I want ...

Tresspass is offline Bleh.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate myself for doing this

Hello my name is Zach, (Tresspass)
    Age 15

I would like to applicate for Team Fortress 2 Moderator;

I want to be Team Fortress 2 Moderator because I am one of the few people on this forum that play, I also have many friends in "RL" that have picked up the game I will hopefully be able to bring them here with me. I have contributed many posts, some trades, and just a general niceness I have never flamed any member of this forum and have tried to stay spam free, re-post free, and just a nice guy (I hope some of you agree.)

I am more of a hang around the forums and only contribute things that are worth while. My English may not be exactly perfect but I use Firefox so that built in spell check is nice and I'm always understandable.

(if you are wondering about the topic title I am usually driven nuts by the massive amount of applications from people that are not "worthy".)

Thanks,
    Tresspass

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey.

Granted :-). Just make sure you post no warez .

Let me know if you want any new Sub-boards to be added. I am also thinking of moving it to "hot-games" to replace Lineage 2.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)