Section Application

This is a discussion on Section Application within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hello my name is Zach ,XaooaX I would like to applicate for Section mod of Diablo II misc. and World ...

Ganom is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section Application

Hello my name is Zach ,XaooaX

I would like to applicate for Section mod of Diablo II misc. and World of warcraft Private server help & info (because I'm very good with bugs and creating customs)

I want to be the section moderator of the above because I feel that with so many people making private servers there should be lots of helping hands on it and I've had great expirence with private servers and customs. I wanna be Diablo II misc. because that forum is very inactive and I wanna spice it up a little bit more with posting my packs and other stuff like that.

I have contributed a lot of things to this forum. I have posted many guides. I posted a guide pack that has a crap load of guides *100+*. I will continue to contribute to this forum, I will be sharing all of my Crysis Evolution packs.

Some negatives and positives about me. Well heres a positive about me, I do not get angry easily.Negative is that I do get angry when people do not stop spamming. A positive again, i'm a very patient person and i'm kind to all no matter what color,race,heritage, or anything else. A downfall again, I can get a lil powertive when people dont knock crap off and keep on doing crap when their told to stop. One more positive is that i'm a active person. And a downfall is that I sometimes get a lil spazzy cause of a unknown reason *lol*, but i can be a lil bit weird when i'm in the spazzy mode *even ask dokken he saw me today doing it lol*.

~XaooaX~
    Last edited by Ganom; 11-02-2007 at 03:33 PM.

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    granted
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Ganom is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you