Application for the 'Crysis' section.

This is a discussion on Application for the 'Crysis' section. within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Before starting with the primary part of the application, I would like to tell that I don't match all the ...

Remah is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Application for the 'Crysis' section.

Before starting with the primary part of the application, I would like to tell that I don't match all the requirements which Dokken has posted, but since the section is more new without many topics (One is there at the moment, but I made a new one which is still waiting for the approvement.), I think it is important to get a moderator there since the game is one of the most promising next-gen DX10 FPS shooters on the market now and will probably attract many people, not just now browsing the forums, but people who will get to this forum by searching for many informative sources for 'Crysis'.

Let's get over to the "serious" part.

Hello my name is Remah (On the forum), my real life name is Benjamin,

I would like to applicate for the place of a moderator for the 'Crysis' section in the "General Gaming" section.

I want to become a moderator for the mentioned section because the game is very promising and will surely attract people to this forum with a growing activity in that part of the forum . I haven't contributed many on this for now, since I joined recently, but if you doubt in my "contribution skills" and my way how I 'work' with other people, help them out, give constructive critism to the things they make/realease/post and my linguistic knowledge , I suggest you to check the forum called *******.com, a well known Gamer-community (Mainly for World of Warcraft.) where I reached the status of a contributor and have 216 reputation and over 1,300 posts. (I am planning on donating to the site in the very near future, since it helped and still helps me a lot with different issues which I and many other people daily encounter.)

I am more an authentic and ambitious person. I alway want to reach the best possible results I can reach,and after reaching them - I try to reach more. One thing I want to improve is my way of interacting with people which are usually called "noobs" or "idiots", however my opinion is that everybody is good at something, everybody of us holds a hidden potential inside of him, which he/she hasn't discovered yet.
    I try to make auxibitions (Which is defined as things which are so obvious that they won't even be discussed, in mathematics and physics.) visible and bring them to people which might result in changing the way they think about something, and see things different - maybe better but maybe even worse, depends on the person.
    Also, in my real life I want to keep things clean, in my opinion, everything has got its place where it belongs to. That 'rule' from my real-life I want to bring over and make "a rule" in the Crysis section. Keep it clean and more attractive for other people (and wake their interest in the already many times mentioned section about the game.).

That's how I am and how I look at problems and stuff. I look forward to receive a positive response from you.

all best wishes,
    Remah.

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

thanks for your nice Application. However the mod-team came to the opinion to wait some more time with your promotion.

Thanks,

Hendricius
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Remah is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the fast answer Hendricius.