[HACK] CoD 4 Level 55+ Instant hack!

This is a discussion on [HACK] CoD 4 Level 55+ Instant hack! within the Call of Duty 4 hacks board part of the CoD 4 forum category; No probs now mate but thanks anyway. I found a working version. I have it if you want me to ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NTG
    NTG is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No probs now mate but thanks anyway. I found a working version. I have it if you want me to add it here? Very similar to your method but as I say this way worked for me

P.S. I agree about Vista being s**t ! Hate it and removing soon

Nexusg7 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please email the hack to me that you found at [email protected]il.com
    I will scan it and post it up with results.

war40k is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, Im having a bit of an issue pretty much the same as everyone else but ehh.. I deleted the files im my 'named' folder and replaced it with the other mpdata file. But when I start the game Im level 1. I played 20 minutes on a random server. loged back on. I was level 3 (from the xp I had during the games) Maybe I did somethign wrong or someone didnt specify exactly? If you could help, idappreciate it Im a nub to hacks ;p

war40k is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay hmm.. I saved the mpdata in the folder where it should go as a .cfg file. then got rid of the .cfg ending. Launched COD4 but still rank 1.. Iv changed the regs and everything, Im stumped. any help?

*Sorry for the double post btw*

EDIT: So I finally got it working. I went on youtube and searched around and I found the link for the mpdata file that isnt a .txt

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Last edited by war40k; 01-21-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Scrow is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Urgent Help Needed

Okay, I'm really annoyed!!
    I've followed these dodgy instructions only to find I've lost all my previous rankings (for Profiles I didn't remove).
    I had already achieved level 55 without cheating on my main profile. I had a second profile that I hadn't really used. So I used that profile to update to level 55.
    After following the instructions, i found that I've now lost all levels for both profiles and the Level 55 hack doesn't work!!
    Why post a hack that isn't complete and state that it is??:mad:
    I'm not a great player so it took me over 100 hrs of straight play to achieve level 55 that is now all gone.:mad:
    Nexusg7 mentioned that you can change a txt file to a generic file in XP....Well how about explaining how that's done mate!! Cause I can't figure it out.
    Really really really NOT a happy camper.
    If you've got any decency I implore you to do the right thing and post a complete set of instructions on your so called level 55 hack. And AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I'm sure I'm not the only 1 that has been screwed around by your dodgy instructions.

Scrow is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Does Not Work

Man I need your help QUICK!!!

I foolishly followed "Your" instructions and have now lost everything!!! 6 weeks of player rankings.
    Nothing you suggest makes this thing work!!!

please post accurate instructions to achieve level 55 that includes "ALL" elements of the process (including those you think we all should know).
    Because clearly, we don't all know.
    And now there are allot of us with corrupted player profiles.
    HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusg7 View Post
    Sorry, i forgot to mention that.
    I thought it was common sense, but then again newer people to hacking are still learning.
    its all good

Nexusg7 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is not a lot with corrupted player files.
    By insulting me i don't feel the need to help you.
    If you followed instructions correctly like everyone else you would have been fine.

Analog is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, when I tried using the mpdata from your tutorial it just said I was level 1, so I used war40k's link and it worked at first I got ingame and level 55, made some custom classes and changed my CD key. Then joined a server but my game crashed, I tried to restart it and it said there was an error reading my stats and everything was restored to default I made backups though so I dont think I lost everything but I would still like to know how to get this working.

EDIT: Stupid me forgot to change CD key again xD, works fine thnx.
    Last edited by Analog; 01-26-2008 at 04:10 PM.

sampson is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, here goes...

I've tried all the YouTube tutorials but to no avail, so I tried this one as it was a tiny bit different though it didn't work either. I took what seemed appropriate from the two and fiddled around and I got it to work. Here's what I did:

The following is for PC versions only.

1. Go here and download the "mpdata" file - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2. Go to your "players" folder and copy it to a location outside of your Call of Duty directory. (i.e. - My Documents). This will be your backup copy just in case you screw up. Default location for the "players" folder is C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare/

3. Open the Start Menu and click "Run".

4. Type "regedit" and click OK.5. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Activision > Call of Duty 4

6. Look to the right box and you'll see the second row is your "codkey". Right-click and select "Modify". Now enter DL2J8PY44Q22GE4888D2 as your new key.

7. Click OK and exit Regedit.

8. Navigate back the original "players" folder again and inside it you'll find your profiles. Open the one you want to upgrade and delete everything inside of it. (Make sure that you have completed step #2 first!)

9. Move the "mpdata" file that you downloaded earlier into the now empty folder.

10. Open CoD4. (You may need to reset some settings such the display resolution, etc.)

11. In the game, go to Options > Multiplayer Options > Enter Key Code and re-enter your key that came with your game.

12. Some people earlier said to play for at least 20 minutes, so I played for around 25 minutes. Not sure if it's necessary though.

13. Enjoy!
    Last edited by sampson; 02-12-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: added screenshot

Kostolomac is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can some1 help me i didn't save a code from regedit in notepad now i lost all my lvls plz help!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast