AION Beta Key

This is a discussion on AION Beta Key within the CD-Keys board part of the Marketplace category; Aion will be in beta 3 weeks, 16 february aion goes free 2 play, now its free to play beta. ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hanspirot is offline Banned User Array
    Aion will be in beta 3 weeks, 16 february aion goes free 2 play, now its free to play beta. and its only for people from europe no na or asia.

fitstar is offline Guru
    Array
    Another post reported. It's proposterous to ask for a closure of my thread here, also pretty cheeky.

Edit: Hanspirot, how could you know that? Google doesn't give out any result, you must be the magic Merlin!
    Of course I'm making fun of the other two guys trolling my thread.
    Last edited by fitstar; 01-27-2012 at 05:02 AM.

Gearspowered is offline Mentor

Array
    My god. All you had to do was explain yourself. Now I see that it's something legit.
    Christ almighty someone has to growup.
    Middleman for D3scene. Check my thread out in the MM section.

fitstar is offline Guru
    Array
    I don't want to be rude, but get the f*** out of my thread finally.

hanspirot is offline Banned User Array
    Ok here is official web site for smart asses Aion Free-to-Play

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    I rather you explain yourself than just report every single post that questions your product.

fitstar is offline Guru
    Array
    People calling me a scammer explaining selfconfident why I cannot sell a legit item here - that's not simple questioning of my product, this gives me a pretty bad look right in the beginning. If this is how you deal here I'm gonna leave, but I think this won't be sold here anyway, as people will think right away "Oh, what a stupid scammer".

If you don't understand this, I wonder why you do something to the people who created the reported posts, as I reported them as spam. I would ask you to do your job, if this is your job - I do not mean this in a cheeky way, but I feel a bit discriminated here, cause the reported posts get more attention than my actual item.

I recieved an infraction once for calling someone a scammer without posting proof, although I just wanted to warn people telling them nicely. Now, this doesn't happen to the people above? Crazy.

Edit: I don't know what has suddenly happend to my infraction, but it's been removed today or yesterday. I remeber seeing it some days ago in my profile, wonder what has happened to it.

Edit2: Thanks for your post, hanspirot. I guess this had to be posted for people who can't even open up the official website of Aion before calling me a scammer - what a sad truth.
    Last edited by fitstar; 01-27-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Your reported posts made me aware of this thread in the first place. You refuse to address the question and just report every post you don't like as "spam", even my own, instead of just answering the question early on and solving the issue. While some posts maybe should have been deleted, I find it weird why you don't just answer the question immediately, and that does in fact make you look like a scammer, regardless if you are or not. You can not deny this. Feel free to leave if you feel discriminated, because I'm sure you're the only one who thinks that.
    Last edited by Mads; 01-27-2012 at 03:16 PM.

fitstar is offline Guru
    Array
    I wonder what question you mean, cause I can't find any question regardin the item. I see only people claiming I'm a scammer. <<<<<< I want to emphasize on this
    I reply the way you come towards me, that's all. There was a user who sent me a PM, we had a nice talk, I told him about the Aion-beta because he had asked me nicely. If you are so immature you need to await an immature response (this of course refers to the 2 trolls here). This is getting even paradox when one tells me to grow up - the question would be who has to grow up here?

If you wanna buy the new Motorla V10 at some reseller and he responses with "Look here, I have the V11, it's even better", do you respond then with something like "What the f***, you damn scammer! This is a cheap copy from China" only because you did not know that they released the V11 already?

Firebear is offline Newbie
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by fitstar View Post
    I wonder what question you mean, cause I can't find any question regardin the item. I see only people claiming I'm a scammer. <<<<<< I want to emphasize on this
    I reply the way you come towards me, that's all. There was a user who sent me a PM, we had a nice talk, I told him about the Aion-beta because he had asked me nicely. If you are so immature you need to await an immature response (this of course refers to the 2 trolls here). This is getting even paradox when one tells me to grow up - the question would be who has to grow up here?

If you wanna buy the new Motorla V10 at some reseller and he responses with "Look here, I have the V11, it's even better", do you respond then with something like "What the f***, you damn scammer! This is a cheap copy from China" only because you did not know that they released the V11 already?
    I think the point is that you should just have written that in the opening post or the first reply, instead of writing "Just google, I won't do the research for you" you could have said "Aion EU have a 1month beta before it goes f2p in mid-february".
    It would have saved you a ton of replies in the end, made you look a lot better and saved everyone else some time as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast