Get You Bypass CSGO After VAC ban READ FOR more Info

This is a discussion on Get You Bypass CSGO After VAC ban READ FOR more Info within the Counter-Strike Forum board part of the Hot Games category; Oh hey hello everyone , did I bring your attention here , oh yes I know I did , and ...

BypassCSGOVACBan is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Get You Bypass CSGO After VAC ban READ FOR more Info

Oh hey hello everyone , did I bring your attention here , oh yes I know I did , and yes what I said on the forum it is possible and all legit , you will no longer need to switch to another account when you already got the game and this will stop today , but by only contact me on skype is yoo-soy-papa2 or kik is miguelDboiz

and wait hold up I don't give my Steam name here for couple of reasons and you guys know why .

so let's get to the steps, I will be charging everyone that I help bypass they CS:GO game , and every time the noobs in the server report you and get you VAC ban, you could follow all my steps over again that will take you 10 mins to do or less and get back on the same steam account and play any server you was playing before ,

so yes , of course I don't do that for free after I help you out and tell you my glitch please do not make any video for youtube of it , if you want to share it with a good friend just tell them but do not making any video, for the glitch bypass not getting patch so fast by steam or CSGO

ok my price I will start with is £35 or 50 steam card and we can also negotiate , and please do not beg me to do anything first this is business and nothing will start without you paying first, I accept Paypal £35 or steam as 50

ok let me tell you something I will sit with you and tell you all my steps like I said it is possible to do it again if ban, all you do is Redo my steps and all will be ready to go and get back in the game and hack the shit off it , you no longer will be scared of getting report for VAC on CSGO , cause you will be able to bypass with my steps and back at it again with the same wallhack aimbot , shitty on the same steam account , oh yes sound's fun right ?

by the way I might not be able to have my attention to reply to any of you that will comments below this soon but skype is the best way to find my all attention
    or kik

so piece guys , I will see you around again soon you guys contact me for my help (by the way only CSGO)
    Last edited by darkgti; 04-25-2016 at 10:14 PM.

darkgti is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not allowed to sell this without a vouch. Follow the rules! Also stop making multiple topics with the same text.

New Rules regarding advertising/releasing hacks

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkgti For This Useful Post: