Here It Is Too Make Ur Own Map Im Only Just Passing On This..
1. Valve hammer editor v3.4 or v3.5 to make the map.Link Is Down The Bottom
2. Wally game texture editor to add custom texture to your map. Basically to create a .wad file which contains the texture.
3. Zoner's Half-Life Tools these files are for compiling a map specifically for half-life.
Check this site for all the tools if the links in it are not working pls search it in google.
Things you gotta know
1. The textures which you se ina map are stored in a .wad file ex: halflife.wad which u can find in valve folder. Similarly there are many .wad files in cstrike folder almost for each map which contains the extra textures( custom) that is used to that particular map.
2. Halflife.wad is present in all the version of counter-strike and half-life.
3. To create a map you need textures so you can use these default textures.
4. If you have to add your own textures you need wally to create a .wad file.
(links Are On The Bottom!)
1. First download and install valve hammer editor i recommend you to use v3.4 initally cause it has help file included.
2. Download Zoner's Half-Life Tools and copy the files to tools folder of valve hammer editor.
3. Open help file in valve hammer editor which is present in v3.4 go to users guide -> dialogs -> options -> configure as shown there in every topic.
4. After configurng now click on new select Half-Life.
5. You can see 4 windows. one of them is 3d view others are front, side and top view.
6. Go to view -> selet 3DTextured polygons.
7. To create a map watch this video this is a good tutorial video which i found.
8. Repeat like what is done in the video and make your first map.
9. Now time to explore few things .
10. Select block tool now look to the right side of the editor you can see a primitives written under categories and Objects: block. Go to objects and select different shapes and try to make different shapes.
11. Select different types of categories and try it out.
12. Explore how to use clipping tool and vertex tool.
13. You have seen the entities being added i.e. players and light similarly u can add weapons by selecting armoury_entity.
14. To edit the entity like if u select the armuory entity then u can select which weapon has to be there. Go to map->entity report there u can find all the entity you have added. Select armoury entiy and item then select the weapon.
To make a window or glass
First, select a glass texture. I like the SUNBEAM glass texture the most. Anyway, create a new brush with that texture and place it where you want to have your window. The select it, and change it into a func_breakable. Set things like:
Strength: Amount of "health" the window will have before it breaks.
Material Type: This will be glass.
Render Mode: Texture.
FX Amount: The higher the number, the less see through the window will be.
Thats covers the basics for the func_breakable.
To remove a section of the wall where you want a window
Create a brush with the size of your window, and place it where you want to have your window. Make sure its still selected. Then click the carve button and the brush will carve a hole in the wall.
There are lots of things to be mentioned but will leave it to you to explore it.
Now comming to the part where you have to add your own texture
1. First of all the texture which you want in the map can only be loaded from a .wad file so you have to create a .wad file.
2. Use wally texture editor to do it.
3. To add a texture it has to be in valid size. Valid sizes are 16*16, 16*32, 16*48, 32*32, 32*16, 48*48, 48*16, 48*32, 64*64, 64*48, 48*64, 128*128, 256*256, 128*256, 128*64, 64*256, 512*512 ETC... and many more. Basically multiples of 16.
4. After adding a texture create a .wad file and go to valve hammer editor and tools->options->textures->add wad add this wad file.
5. Now when ever you run this map you will need this .wad file which you created so place the .wad file in cstrike folder and name the .wad file with the map name but the extentions for both are different map(.bsp) wad(.wad).
6. When you share this map make sure you give this .wad file with it to your friends also.
7. If you create a server with this map only the map will be downloaded to the client but not the .wad file so the mp wont run in the client's comp.
8. There are two ways to solve this problem.
(a.) You create a .res file which is resource file it contains what all files to download from server to client. Create a empty text file and enter the name of the wad file in it.
ex: if the wad file name is kkkkSTRIKE.wad then you have to write kkkkSTRIKE.wad in the text file save it and rename the text file as the name of the map and extension (.res) place the .res file in the map folder.
There is a resource file generator you can use that also.
Check this link Download
ex: map name kkkkSTRIKE.bsp in maps folder
wad file------ kkkkSTRIKE.wad in cstrike folder
res file--------kkkkSTRIKE.res in maps folder
(b.) To combine .wad file within the map so there will be only one file .bsp and no wad file required of course the size of the map will increase. For more info on how to do it check this link
Valve Hammer Editor!: games.softpedia.com/get/Tools/Valve-Hammer-Editor.shtml
Zoners Half Life Tools: zhlt.info
I think this is more than enough to get you started ... enjoy