XV3 Beta

This is a discussion on XV3 Beta within the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Originally Posted by klasho Even if it was undetected before they made it a p2c, it doesn't count lol. So, ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Zlitz is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klasho View Post
    Even if it was undetected before they made it a p2c, it doesn't count lol. So, it's just 1 year, no idea where those other 9 months came from lol

But they weren't.
    Ok you have some grudge on me which is understandable being the most secure provider right now, but the fact that you know fuck all about me is quite funny, you obviously going by other peoples opinions and not yourself in which Facts > Opinions.

I guess you're right you know more about me then myself. lol

perfect1337 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtf what does him having something against you about detection thing wtf? your forum and d3scene topic is 1 year old so stop false advertising .

klasho is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlitz View Post
    Ok you have some grudge on me which is understandable being the most secure provider right now, but the fact that you know fuck all about me is quite funny, you obviously going by other peoples opinions and not yourself in which Facts > Opinions.

I guess you're right you know more about me then myself. lol
    I have no grudge against you. You are just false advertising, i have the right to tell the truth lol. I stated facts, not opinions. Prove my facts wrong.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to klasho For This Useful Post:

koshaan is offline /// Satan5 & BlackSector
    Array
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klasho View Post
    I have no grudge against you. You are just false advertising, i have the right to tell the truth lol. I stated facts, not opinions. Prove my facts wrong.
    his cheat is undetected for 1 year 9 months, and (sorry i havent researched) privately undetected for 1 year, and then publicly available it has been undetected for 9 months. so the cheat has been undetected for 1 year 9 months, however only 9 months of this total time has been public..

BTW what about supex0? hes cheats were private yet got detected...... Sooooo.. it has been undetected for 1 year 9 months. You cant argue against fucking time dude. even though hes only been publicly selling the cheat for 9 months or however long, but the cheat has existed and remaained undetected for 1 year and 9 months, then it has been undetected for 1 year and 9 months..........

regards.
    if (!hasCheat()) {
    goto BlackSector.Solutions OR Satan5.com };

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to koshaan For This Useful Post:

klasho is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by koshaan View Post
    his cheat is undetected for 1 year 9 months, and (sorry i havent researched) privately undetected for 1 year, and then publicly available it has been undetected for 9 months. so the cheat has been undetected for 1 year 9 months, however only 9 months of this total time has been public..

BTW what about supex0? hes cheats were private yet got detected...... Sooooo.. it has been undetected for 1 year 9 months. You cant argue against fucking time dude. even though hes only been publicly selling the cheat for 9 months or however long, but the cheat has existed and remaained undetected for 1 year and 9 months, then it has been undetected for 1 year and 9 months..........

regards.
    Anyone can make a hack and keep it undetected just by using it alone. What about supex0? That's totally different, if pros weren't using his cheat, it wouldn't have been detected, ESEA also helped Valve. It's still wrong advertising it like that, because it's just his word. Officially XV has only been UD for 1 year. My cheat has been UD way longer than 5 months, but i don't tell people that, i only started selling it 5 months ago. Like i said, anyone with a brain can make a cheat for himself and keep it UD for a long time. But, zlitz said he has been selling it way longer than 1 year, i see no proof of that tho.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to klasho For This Useful Post:

Maxorr is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlitz View Post
    Judging by the market I think it is a perfect price, 18.99 for this and 19.99 for the basic cheat what is now the official longest VAC UD cheat on the market at this current moment with 1 year and 9+ months.
    Apart from that, the longest UD cheat is another one. CS generally since 2007 and CS GO since 2012 and this as "public" cheat. So in your post are more than one untruth

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234