TITANIUM.RIP Cracked

This is a discussion on TITANIUM.RIP Cracked within the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Originally Posted by Nohax1337 Everyone leaves something out, just look at interwebz developers, aimware developers, aimjunkies developers, hexui developer, x22's ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohax1337 View Post
    Everyone leaves something out, just look at interwebz developers, aimware developers, aimjunkies developers, hexui developer, x22's developer. You believe they are invincible? No one is invincible, they have all been cracked in the past and so has every big provider, it is all a learning experience every provider will take. It just allows the project to become stronger and stronger until it eventually flourishes into a mainstream project.
    There's leaving stuff out and there's having no idea what you're doing. "Your" cheat is 100% unsafe from VAC, your user base are all vulnerable, you sell shitty cheats for inflated prices and benefit from the work of other people. Only matter of time before you get cracked again or a ban wave hits, just a case of what happens first.


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptainJackTheRealCrax0r For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    KUBR1CK's Avatar
    KUBR1CK is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohax1337 View Post
    Everyone leaves something out, just look at interwebz developers, aimware developers, aimjunkies developers, hexui developer, x22's developer. You believe they are invincible? No one is invincible, they have all been cracked in the past and so has every big provider, it is all a learning experience every provider will take. It just allows the project to become stronger and stronger until it eventually flourishes into a mainstream project.
    nice noob post

    aimware wasn't cracked and it won't be in near future

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to KUBR1CK For This Useful Post:


  5. #23
    realcheater is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    11
    Just cause a product was cracked doesn't mean the developer can code. Some developers just don't care.. Some are too lazy to make a good anti-crack.

  6. #24
    tehpikachu's Avatar
    tehpikachu is offline Wannabe Member

    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by realcheater View Post
    Just cause a product was cracked doesn't mean the developer can code. Some developers just don't care.. Some are too lazy to make a good anti-crack.
    Then they are in the wrong business. Security is a big part of the cheating scene.

  7. #25
    nasrat86 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    7
    virtus my niga

  8. #26
    brosars is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by KUBR1CK View Post
    nice noob post

    aimware wasn't cracked and it won't be in near future
    agree

  9. #27
    kila58 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KUBR1CK View Post
    nice noob post

    aimware wasn't cracked and it won't be in near future
    Incorrect

  10. #28
    Fischer123 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    I have to inject in csgo or?

    But csgo is crashing then

  11. #29
    Sackratte's Avatar
    Sackratte is offline Advanced Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Fischer123 View Post
    I have to inject in csgo or?

    But csgo is crashing then
    Lol don't use it mate
    greetz Sackratte

  12. #30
    Nohax1337's Avatar
    Nohax1337 is offline Advanced Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Denmark.
    Posts
    421
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Fischer123 View Post
    I have to inject in csgo or?

    But csgo is crashing then
    This version only worked for 50% of the people that tried it.

    This one worked/works, but i am not sure if it is detected and it does in no way reflect the current TITANIUM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Titanium.RIP
    By doniitqn in forum Counter-Strike: Hack Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2015, 04:44 PM
  2. [C++]: Titanium Warrior
    By .v0id in forum WoW Private Servers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •