x22cheats got detected 12/3/16

This is a discussion on x22cheats got detected 12/3/16 within the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Originally Posted by ST0R3Z ok then. Please go on the forums and show me the last big wave with many ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    BlackWolfSante is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    ok then. Please go on the forums and show me the last big wave with many threads open about being detected before the last wave in March. Have fun finding them from 2015. You will find the ones from 2014 but not the ones from 2015 cuz there are none. Only complains from people that do not know the difference between game and vac ban.
    im not dumb search it self im not defending x22

31100 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit22 is the worst private cheat of csgo scene, why the hell do you buy their crap with such a low coding skill ? They're detected every months...
    There are 2 providers who're still undetected for now, after 3years of csgo cheat on any league and there's nothing above them because it's Pure Ring0 with real ingineers behind it and not random reverse-ingineering college students like Shit22.
    Organner & Deadc0de

iNexusPT is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 31100 View Post
    Shit22 is the worst private cheat of csgo scene, why the hell do you buy their crap with such a low coding skill ? They're detected every months...
    There are 2 providers who're still undetected for now, after 3years of csgo cheat on any league and there's nothing above them because it's Pure Ring0 with real ingineers behind it and not random reverse-ingineering college students like Shit22.
    Organner & Deadc0de
    Everything you just said its so wrong on so many levels. Do you even know what are you talking about? private cheat x22 and low coding skills? x22 is the veteran in coding cheats, they have a lot of detections because of their high user base.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iNexusPT For This Useful Post:

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 31100 View Post
    Organner & Deadc0de
    You said deadc0de - All your arguments are invalid.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

31100 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    cmon Tracky, their csgo cheat is undetected since 2012 as i remember, you're maybe in war with them so i can understand your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by iNexusPT View Post
    Everything you just said its so wrong on so many levels. Do you even know what are you talking about? private cheat x22 and low coding skills? x22 is the veteran in coding cheats, they have a lot of detections because of their high user base.
    It has nothing to do about their "player base", what are detected are their executable cheats and not their players, you call them veterants but still they're detected on every single gamecheat and every semester, that's not what i call veterants in coding.
    Last edited by 31100; 03-21-2016 at 10:30 PM.

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    Also he said organner.
    Organner still hasnt recovered since the detection, what is it, 3 years ago?
    Even if it hit them hard it shouldnt take that long to recover from a vac-detection.
    Must be working in valve time
    "Soon™" - organner 2013

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naxel For This Useful Post:

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I really don't see what all this drama is about. X22 had a successful run at staying undetected, but since they are such a popular provider everyone joins the freak show and says "Oh wow deez haxxores so bad, wy any1 by x22 dey always detekted".
    I personally congratulate X22 for staying undetected as long as they did, especially for having such a huge amount of users.

@31100 I can understand your mistake with Organner. His cheat was godly in the css days, but nobody can say the same about cs:go. After years he tried releasing a cheat and was detected within a couple weeks. As for your mentioning of deadc0de, I'm not doubting your intellect, I swear.

@BlackWolfSante if you can't provide proof of your claims, please refrain from starting a war with people more knowledgeable than you then reporting the posts because you can't handle a war you started yourself.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkJesture For This Useful Post:

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJesture View Post
    @BlackWolfSante if you can't provide proof of your claims, please refrain from starting a war with people more knowledgeable than you then reporting the posts because you can't handle a war you started yourself.
    ^^ this.
    - Why report people for harassment/fighting when you did the same lol. Also, to remind you that the post you reported didn't even have anything bad in it. All it said was "It has been UD for over 1 year". How is that harassment??

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Safou For This Useful Post:

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJesture View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Safou View Post
    ^^ this.
    - Why report people for harassment/fighting when you did the same lol. Also, to remind you that the post you reported didn't even have anything bad in it. All it said was "It has been UD for over 1 year". How is that harassment??
    Thank you. He is probably one of those that bought the hack in March 2016 and got rekt within 1-2 weeks.
    I won't refer you to anyone.

Jinx is offline Legend

Array
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Organner and deadcode

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast