Overwatch Bypass?

This is a discussion on Overwatch Bypass? within the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Credits: high-minded.net So just imagine when you Report someone, you get the message Report for (insert Name) sent, Report number ...

Impala- is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Overwatch Bypass?

Credits: high-minded.net

So just imagine when you Report someone, you get the message Report for (insert Name) sent, Report number 53425363563546 whatever number The Report number is logically the amount of Overall reports ever done to overwatch from the community so everytime someone reports the number goes +1 Now if you think thats a shitton of Reports and valve cant check every single one, and that would be retarded when you just think about the reports made by bad Players because others are better and so on So what valve did is pretty easy. Every 9th Report for a single Player (means you Need to get 9 reports) throws him into the Overwatch check pool Now there is still the Problem with the fake and troll aswell as the wrong reports, and lets be honest everyone gets 9 reports over the time and the good Players get them pretty fast So what valve did is that it resets the Report Count for a Player every 22.5 hours Your gonna ask yourself why 22.5 hours and the answer is: I dont know Im not working for valve so i dont know what went trough their heads then Now you know that you shouldnt get more than 9 reports over a timespan of 22.5 hours, so what im doing to be safe: on low ranks you can Play 2 rounds matchmaking rage hack, the best is to Play with a 5 man Team of friends so you can be sure to get a max. of 5 reports per round. Why lowranks 2 rounds? Lowranks tend to Report less or just leave, high ranks just hate it when they get fucked and they tend to even Report when you are just better, so its better to just Play 1 round on high ranks rage hacking everything which is written here fits to rage hacking. If you Play legit it depends on the reactions of the teams if they actually call out out as a hacker stay safe and Play 2 games low and 1 game high if they wont call you out look at their stats aswell as rank, and also think trough how you played (means wallbanging, prefiring and so
    Last edited by Impala-; 01-05-2015 at 02:42 PM.

breakpoint is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not a real bypass but way, and there is another way that I discovered and is a lot better.

While your demo is reported to overwatchers (after 10 reports from different ppl) every other report from other matches is ignored so you can rage for 24hours because system doesn't count reports meanwhile your demo is investigated and another demo of you can't be reported.

So basically play with team up 12 different friends, make sure they'll report you(but don't cheat in matches you'll play with them), then rage for 24hours without being banned.

This method works since overwatch system has been added. I have another one so I'm releasing this shit there
    Last edited by breakpoint; 01-02-2015 at 02:09 PM.

v0da12 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tips are very useful but can once again explain why does ONE feels like he needs to use a RAGE hack? Why would you even make it obvious that you cheat and not only that but purposefully ruin everyone's fun? I mean using a cheat ruins people's fun but at least if if it's legit people suspect but others just think your good. I've never understood the point of rage hacks, this is just retarded thing to do and it's totally useless.

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by v0da12 View Post
    The tips are very useful but can once again explain why does ONE feels like he needs to use a RAGE hack? Why would you even make it obvious that you cheat and not only that but purposefully ruin everyone's fun? I mean using a cheat ruins people's fun but at least if if it's legit people suspect but others just think your good. I've never understood the point of rage hacks, this is just retarded thing to do and it's totally useless.
    I personally only use rage hacks for games I've stopped caring about since I've overplayed them or whatever. When people rage hack, it usually means they don't care if it's obvious or not, and it's usually to piss someone off. Other rare times it's in retaliation, I've done it before. Someone joins the server I'm on and starts hacking with no admin on, so I turn hacks on to see who's hacks are better!

It doesn't really matter if the hack is more legit than others or not, the point is you're still cheating, giving you an unfair (albeit very little) advantage over other players. Hacking a game I've played waaaay too much already adds another element to the game, and makes me feel POWERFUL!!!

Point is, I believe it's all situational and really depends on the person. Online games make it so you can leave a match for a reason. If you don't enjoy playing with a hacker, then toodooloo, see ya, ciao. There are too many answers to your question, and most the time new people like you who post annoying questions like what you asked won't ever be satisfied. Welcome to the hacking scene, which will most likely always be around as long as games are around.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

koshaan is offline /// Satan5 & BlackSector
    Array
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you know when you've gotten the reports though...
    also you should put the user in credits and not the forum website. its like giving credit to "white people" or "animals" rather say who actually posted it. u know there is almost 6k members right? Also its .net and not .com
    Quote Originally Posted by breakpoint View Post
    It's not a real bypass but way, and there is another way that I discovered and is a lot better.

While your demo is reported to overwatchers (after 10 reports from different ppl) every other report from other matches is ignored so you can rage for 24hours because system doesn't count reports meanwhile your demo is investigated and another demo of you can't be reported.

So basically play with team up 12 different friends, make sure they'll report you(but don't cheat in matches you'll play with them), then rage for 24hours without being banned.

This method works since overwatch system has been added. I have another one so I'm releasing this shit there
    but how do you know when you've aquired the reports. This guy on HM says 22.5 hours, you say 24 hours. then u say u need 10 reports (9 in thread) and then later 12??. also you have to play 3 matches before doing this every time which kind of sucks. but u need this anyways.