Argonlx

This is a discussion on Argonlx within the Counter-Strike: Hack Chat board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Hello, I just wanted to know if someone has the source code of argonlx and give me for free. Thanks ...

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    AMENAKOI is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    Argonlx

    Hello, I just wanted to know if someone has the source code of argonlx and give me for free.

    Thanks in advance

    NOTE:
    I need it to learn, I won't copy paste since i cant even code and I wont be able to update it.


  2. #2
    brawrrrski's Avatar
    brawrrrski is offline PerfectAim Staff


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    PerfectAim.io
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    607
    I could be wrong but I don't think you'll get it.. And probably not for free.

    (and no I don't have it).

    There are many source codes available on UC for you to look through and paste together to learn from / see how it all works when combined. Good luck!

    Staff @ PerfectAim.io - Please do not contact me regarding invites.

  3. #3
    AstroDoge is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by brawrrrski View Post
    I could be wrong but I don't think you'll get it.. And probably not for free.

    (and no I don't have it).

    There are many source codes available on UC for you to look through and paste together to learn from / see how it all works when combined. Good luck!
    ArgonLX was leaked a while ago on HF, but I think link is rip. Thats why he's asking. Tons of ppl have it and are pasting from it obviously.

  4. #4
    brawrrrski's Avatar
    brawrrrski is offline PerfectAim Staff


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    PerfectAim.io
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDoge View Post
    ArgonLX was leaked a while ago on HF, but I think link is rip. Thats why he's asking. Tons of ppl have it and are pasting from it obviously.
    Yeah there are a few cheats being accused of using it, but it's no longer public which is why I don't think someone will give it away, especially for free. But maybe a nice soul who wants to help a future p2c provider out would be willing to :P

    Staff @ PerfectAim.io - Please do not contact me regarding invites.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to brawrrrski For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    Razex's Avatar
    Razex is offline Advanced Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    390
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    208
    I understand that you might want to learn from it, but the source is EXTREMELY buggy, xenshi even said it was shit himself.
    And therefore does not provide a good coding practice.

    I will however see if a little someone still has it if you still want it though.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Razex For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    AMENAKOI is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    arf... i'll still try, if you can send me the source <.3

  9. #7
    Kspade's Avatar
    Kspade is offline Global Moderators

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Razexude View Post
    I understand that you might want to learn from it, but the source is EXTREMELY buggy, xenshi even said it was shit himself.
    And therefore does not provide a good coding practice.

    I will however see if a little someone still has it if you still want it though.
    post it in this thread if u get it

  10. #8
    viltsu123 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    3
    I think i have it, hold up abit im uploading it for ya.

    EDIT: Here ArgonLX helpin out future p2c's ;D

  11. #9
    mindroix's Avatar
    mindroix is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by viltsu123 View Post
    I think i have it, hold up abit im uploading it for ya.

    EDIT: Here ArgonLX helpin out future p2c's ;D
    dude i need help setting it up it says some errors if you can help me add my steam Steam Community :: They call me Holocaust

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •