Pistol/AWP Aimbots

This is a discussion on Pistol/AWP Aimbots within the Counter-Strike: Hack Chat board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Originally Posted by Kspade yup I guess i get it now but this is what im wondering now. i guess ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    gaming1310 is offline Mentor

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kspade View Post
    yup I guess i get it now but this is what im wondering now. i guess this happens in all externals/way its coded? watch the shake after every kill why does it do this? bad coding? this is NOT because of the editing in the video either.





    go to 0 30 of tihs



    On the second video is hard to see because the edit have too much effects,

    But on the first one as I mention before, all the frags that have this weird shakes are because the person is crouching and shooting and when they get the frag they stop crouching and the movement of standing up make the crosshair move/jump weirdly.

  2. #12
    Kspade's Avatar
    Kspade is offline Global Moderators

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by gaming1310 View Post
    On the second video is hard to see because the edit have too much effects,

    But on the first one as I mention before, all the frags that have this weird shakes are because the person is crouching and shooting and when they get the frag they stop crouching and the movement of standing up make the crosshair move/jump weirdly.
    alright i guess
    Last edited by Kspade; 01-15-2016 at 11:41 AM.

  3. #13
    Fein's Avatar
    Fein is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    15
    its because your own aim sucks use another aimkey you autist

  4. #14
    Kspade's Avatar
    Kspade is offline Global Moderators

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Fein View Post
    its because your own aim sucks use another aimkey you autist
    rofl. please leave. I shouldn't have to use another aimkey. I'm not going to go out of my way to press another key. Pressing Q on LAN for an aimkey? HF when admins watch you and you need to aimkey to win 15-14 on last map

  5. #15
    brawrrrski's Avatar
    brawrrrski is offline PerfectAim Staff


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    PerfectAim.io
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by Kspade View Post
    rofl. please leave. I shouldn't have to use another aimkey. I'm not going to go out of my way to press another key. Pressing Q on LAN for an aimkey? HF when admins watch you and you need to aimkey to win 15-14 on last map
    I mean he was a dick about it, but he has a valid point..

    If your aim is off and you hit mouse1 aimkey, the bullet shoots and THEN flicks where you want. 2nd/3rd bullet accuracy is much higher than first.

    Youd have to use really low FOV and have decent legit aim for it to be the most effective.

    Staff @ PerfectAim.io - Please do not contact me regarding invites.

  6. #16
    TriggerPRO is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by brawrrrski View Post
    I mean he was a dick about it, but he has a valid point..

    If your aim is off and you hit mouse1 aimkey, the bullet shoots and THEN flicks where you want. 2nd/3rd bullet accuracy is much higher than first.

    Youd have to use really low FOV and have decent legit aim for it to be the most effective.
    If you use aim assist in lan, aren't you supposed to have a decent legit aim ?

  7. #17
    brawrrrski's Avatar
    brawrrrski is offline PerfectAim Staff


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    PerfectAim.io
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerPRO View Post
    If you use aim assist in lan, aren't you supposed to have a decent legit aim ?
    That was my point exactly.

    Staff @ PerfectAim.io - Please do not contact me regarding invites.

  8. #18
    Kspade's Avatar
    Kspade is offline Global Moderators

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerPRO View Post
    If you use aim assist in lan, aren't you supposed to have a decent legit aim ?
    ya i do but if i wanna use 0.50/1 fov to hit a shot i miss than it wont happen since it flicks aftr the shot

  9. #19
    Fein's Avatar
    Fein is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kspade View Post
    rofl. please leave. I shouldn't have to use another aimkey. I'm not going to go out of my way to press another key. Pressing Q on LAN for an aimkey? HF when admins watch you and you need to aimkey to win 15-14 on last map
    ik you were retarded from your uc posts but this... lol. a quick tap on your mouse4/3/5 key can help a lot. and im sure you dont have any hack with smoke check so how you wanna shoot through smoke without locking? be smart like me.

  10. #20
    Kspade's Avatar
    Kspade is offline Global Moderators

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Fein View Post
    ik you were retarded from your uc posts but this... lol. a quick tap on your mouse4/3/5 key can help a lot. and im sure you dont have any hack with smoke check so how you wanna shoot through smoke without locking? be smart like me.
    i dont use mouse3 but dont like pressing it, mouse4 is jumpthrow bind, mouse5 is drop gun dunno lel forget it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Auto Pistol
    By RogerDat in forum Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 06:16 PM
  2. no aimbots ? :(
    By lolwutxd69 in forum Team Fortress 2 Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 03:36 AM
  3. Any New AimBots?
    By patdude125 in forum Team Fortress 2 Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 05:19 AM
  4. Aimbots >:)
    By Banekai in forum Development
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 04:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •