Pistol/AWP Aimbots

This is a discussion on Pistol/AWP Aimbots within the Counter-Strike: Hack Chat board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; How come barely any cheats have a good pistol/AWP aimbot working on the mouse1 aimkey? The only one I can ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kspade is offline Global Moderators

Array
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pistol/AWP Aimbots

How come barely any cheats have a good pistol/AWP aimbot working on the mouse1 aimkey? The only one I can think of that works good is Interwebz.

All externals seem to struggle with it for some reason

and how come most cheats don't look natural/smooth/clean on ur screen nor the GOTV/POV demo?

Cheesymexican is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pistol and awp thing i believe is because they need to aim before you shoot if you look on other guns it will shoot while moving to the target *i could be wrong :P. As for the second question i dont understand it mind posting a video on that to discuss ?

Array
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesymexican View Post
    The pistol and awp thing i believe is because they need to aim before you shoot if you look on other guns it will shoot while moving to the target *i could be wrong :P. As for the second question i dont understand it mind posting a video on that to discuss ?
    I don't really have a video on hand but ive watched some GOTV demos and most hacks dont really look legit on it. like you can tell your using something but you can't. you have to look hard

like this looks clean and all

then again maybe im being very picky , shouldn't expect a lot out of 20-30$/month lol

i guess like here would be an example (hacked)

on all the frag it shakes after hes done shooting which doesn't look right. doesnt happen on pros/legit guys.
    Last edited by Kspade; 01-13-2016 at 11:47 PM.

TriggerPRO is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kspade View Post
    I don't really have a video on hand but ive watched some GOTV demos and most hacks dont really look legit on it. like you can tell your using something but you can't. you have to look hard

like this looks clean and all

then again maybe im being very picky , shouldn't expect a lot out of 20-30$/month lol

i guess like here would be an example (hacked)

on all the frag it shakes after hes done shooting which doesn't look right. doesnt happen on pros/legit guys.

I'm pretty sure it's just the way to make the movie that make that difference ^^

You can clearly see the big difference, even when not shooting on the last movie, it seems to "lag" and shake :p

Array
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heres a legit example

Either way, the frag showcase vid that starts on cache is not due to the edit/movie ive used the cheat before and it shows up on all my demos.

Leaguemode has the same thing its at 030 the first kill has it

Cheesymexican is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kspade View Post
    heres a legit example

Either way, the frag showcase vid that starts on cache is not due to the edit/movie ive used the cheat before and it shows up on all my demos.

Leaguemode has the same thing its at 030 the first kill has it
    you mean at the end where is looks like its a bit choppy that happens to me when i crouch
    even when i play legit i think it just a the way they record it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheesymexican For This Useful Post:

gaming1310 is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are being picky, and you got 2 players that have sparys alike. I see what you mean on rifles and I think is because first- They are frag movies and they edit it to look like second- That happens when the person start the spray and crouches.
    I think the example you picked to show how it looks legit (or as a pro does) are odd, because both roca and shroud have a spray that is not like every other pro, for example hiko's sprays are more like on the hexui movie where he shakes a lot this crosshair a good example is the 2rd, 3rd , 4rd and the cz kill frags on here

also on d2 the frag on cat, and in the following frags/sprays. I think it depends on how the person have their sprays done.

In this

pasha have some moments with awp/ak that seems the "weird" moves. Even shroud looks weird at some play he make playing esea/faceit with some shots. Shroud and roca don't crouch much when they are spaying, different from hiko, pasha, n0thing that I believe is the difference and what makes the crosshair "jump" or pull up or down before and after the spray. Another example from n0thing

As n0thing explain spray in this

he ducks/crouch to control his spray like hiko|pasha etc and they they crouch -> stand -> crouch causes they aim to look weird, as for shroud|roca they almost never duck/crouch to control their sprays.

All this are my opinion and I am not expert in anything.
    Not sure if I helped or if you got my point, or even if makes senses what I said. What do you think?

TriggerPRO is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty good answer I have to admit !

Array
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup I guess i get it now but this is what im wondering now. i guess this happens in all externals/way its coded? watch the shake after every kill why does it do this? bad coding? this is NOT because of the editing in the video either.

go to 0 30 of tihs

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My clean demos look like that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast