VAC Wave - 10/11/16

This is a discussion on VAC Wave - 10/11/16 within the Counter-Strike: Hack Chat board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Originally Posted by ANTIViRTUS I fucking leaked your ultra league hack triggerbot Is it me or anyone else curious how ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    dmeboss is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTIViRTUS View Post
    I fucking leaked your ultra league hack triggerbot
    Is it me or anyone else curious how he can be a "Voucher" if he leaks stuff lol. Def. wouldnt give my shit to you to vouch it.

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmeboss View Post
    Is it me or anyone else curious how he can be a "Voucher" if he leaks stuff lol. Def. wouldnt give my shit to you to vouch it.
    Leaking freaking C&P stuff + he does not leak the products he gets to vouch. He will simply deny them when something is wrong
    I won't refer you to anyone.

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    Leaking freaking C&P stuff + he does not leak the products he gets to vouch. He will simply deny them when something is wrong
    This @dmeboss

And you only quoted a part of what he said. He leaked him when he first started, which was before AntiVirtus was a voucher.

No cheats which have gone through the vouch system has been leaked as far as I'm aware, so it'd be good for you not to make assumptions and unfounded accusations.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

dmeboss is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJesture View Post
    This @dmeboss

And you only quoted a part of what he said. He leaked him when he first started, which was before AntiVirtus was a voucher.

No cheats which have gone through the vouch system has been leaked as far as I'm aware, so it'd be good for you not to make assumptions and unfounded accusations.
    Actually i did not even mention, that he leaks the programs of the guys here. Just mentioned, that it seems pretty fishy if someone who is known as a leaker is vouching here

It is in no way unfounded, he admitted that he leaked programs back then, so this is just a legitimate thought. No need to feel offended.

BTW: "And you only quoted a part of what he said. He leaked him when he first started, which was before AntiVirtus was a voucher." IMO it does not matter when he did those kind of things. But well its not my buis-
    Last edited by dmeboss; 11-05-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Atex is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmeboss View Post
    Actually i did not even mention, that he leaks the programs of the guys here. Just mentioned, that it seems pretty fishy if someone who is known as a leaker is vouching here

It is in no way unfounded, he admitted that he leaked programs back then, so this is just a legitimate thought. No need to feel offended.

BTW: "And you only quoted a part of what he said. He leaked him when he first started, which was before AntiVirtus was a voucher." IMO it does not matter when he did those kind of things. But well its not my buis-
    He can crack cheats all he wants as long as he doesn't leak the products he receives as a voucher and it doesn't affect what he does as a voucher.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atex For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456