ev0lve leak [CS:GO, Overwatch, more]

This is a discussion on ev0lve leak [CS:GO, Overwatch, more] within the Counter-Strike: Hack Chat board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Well I never support the leaking of cheats but people need to learn to secure their servers....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PlatinumMojo is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I never support the leaking of cheats but people need to learn to secure their servers.

LordTristan is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumMojo View Post
    Well I never support the leaking of cheats but people need to learn to secure their servers.
    You'll be unsurprised to hear that I've analyzed 20+ P2C products over the last few months and none of them have adequate anti-detection in the slightest, literally none. If I learned anything from it all it's that 99.9% of P2C products are absolute shit, even the ones that are widely considered to be good cheats and have good detection ratios are still just using either non-existent anti-detection or half-assed useless anti-detection.

It made me realize that VAC isn't good, this community is either just stupid or doesn't give a shit about staying undetected in the slightest. The only assumption I can make as to why they choose to do that is because they still make plenty of money even if they get detected so there is no reason to do anything to truly evade detection.

PS: I saw Invoke fixed the whole leaving old driver services laying around for VAC to find issue I nagged you about months back, not sure when he fixed it but glad to see that he did.
    Last edited by LordTristan; 12-07-2016 at 10:52 AM.

Horsty is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTristan View Post
    You'll be unsurprised to hear that I've analyzed 20+ P2C products over the last few months and none of them have adequate anti-detection in the slightest, literally none. If I learned anything from it all it's that 99.9% of P2C products are absolute shit, even the ones that are widely considered to be good cheats and have good detection ratios are still just using either non-existent anti-detection or half-assed useless anti-detection.

It made me realize that VAC isn't good, this community is either just stupid or doesn't give a shit about staying undetected in the slightest. The only assumption I can make as to why they choose to do that is because they still make plenty of money even if they get detected so there is no reason to do anything to truly evade detection.

PS: I saw Invoke fixed the whole leaving old driver services laying around for VAC to find issue I nagged you about months back, not sure when he fixed it but glad to see that he did.
    it's actually sad the most used "method" is compile time junk code, instead of trying to avoid getting found by VAC itself.
    And that doesn't even make the cheat UD it just prevents the full Userbase to get VAC'ed

RelliK23 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a little help/guide or a link of how to use/inject the hack it would be useful ty

awesometothemax is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do most hacks use java or c++? i'm kind of wanting to learn coding to make my own hacks. I think it would be fun and i'd get to learn stuff along the way... any tips?

faub is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overwatch detected, blizzard detects all hacks in 1 week

c0unter is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    The one who did it yes. There was no encoding of the files etc.
    And there was a screenshot posted that some "trusted" people recieved this stuff from imi-tat0r
    https://picload.org/image/raddigli/image.jpg
    + some rumours about ayyware paste (ev0lve was detected at the same time most of those ayyware c&p cheats were detected)
    etc.
    I'm bumping this solely to say that it's pretty clear that imitat0r is a paster
    (I'd rather not say this on UC because I don't feel like handling drama there)

i even have proof of n0xius telling me that he just flat out gave him his base and everything lmao

Kspade is offline Global Moderators

Array
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0unter View Post
    I'm bumping this solely to say that it's pretty clear that imitat0r is a paster
    (I'd rather not say this on UC because I don't feel like handling drama there)

i even have proof of n0xius telling me that he just flat out gave him his base and everything lmao
    You should post the proof of "n0xius telling you that he just flat out gave him his base and everything".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12