Best Paid CSGO Hacks 2016

This is a discussion on Best Paid CSGO Hacks 2016 within the Counter-Strike: Hack Chat board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Originally Posted by ST0R3Z I don't know what the exact problem was or how you acted towards him but I ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LordTristan is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    I don't know what the exact problem was or how you acted towards him but I remember Tristan as a friendly guy who will give you a refund even after months. Atleast he did it for me after a few months without any problem.

Just be polite and respectful towards everyone. Even people you do not like at all. Being disrerspectful/stupid or whatever does not make you any better at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by streetnig View Post
    This is such bullshit. Only hearing this I would've give u a cent.

I think I've had Leaguemode (or Leaguehacks, atleast the external one), but is was so bad I also complained on their forum, didn't get any help, asked for a refund, rejected, complained at Paypal and got my money back. For future I will not recommend Lord Tristan until his attitude changes biggie.
    This kind of behavior usually doesn't get you a friendly response from me, at all. Razexude even offered to help you and you didn't want the help, you just wanted a refund, even if you had to exploit PayPal's rules to get it. Your experience at LEAGUEMODE and opinion of me is almost entirely based on how you behave towards me, my product, my customers and my staff.

So if you feel I am an asshole, I've done nothing more than throw your own personality back at you and if you think I'm a nice guy it's simply because you were nice to me and so I was nice to you.

Last edited by LordTristan; 01-19-2017 at 11:35 PM.

convergecult is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Tristan youre a piece of shit thats pretty obvious, a nice guy wouldn't perma ban someone for politely asking a question and then not refund the money nor respond to emails until you saw I posted here and then you say now we cant talk about it because I posted here. you weren't responding anyways, I gave you 2 days to respond before i posted this. it took you five minutes after my post to ban me so i believe i gave ample time. if you don't want to help customers delegate it to someone else. learn something about running a business. certainly not the way to do business or get more business.

streetnig is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTristan View Post
    This kind of behavior usually doesn't get you a friendly response from me, at all. Razexude even offered to help you and you didn't want the help, you just wanted a refund, even if you had to exploit PayPal's rules to get it. Your experience at LEAGUEMODE and opinion of me is almost entirely based on how you behave towards me, my product, my customers and my staff.

So if you feel I am an asshole, I've done nothing more than throw your own personality back at you and if you think I'm a nice guy it's simply because you were nice to me and so I was nice to you.

Yeah I think I was quite friendly there.
    I don't know the exact details but I do know I tried everything as stated in your forum. The next things to do were like a format and such which just wasn't gonna happen. If I remember correctly you didn't want to refund me, no matter what, so I opened a dispute and got my money back. Never logged in ever again, but tried yesterday and noticed I am not banned.

LordTristan is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetnig View Post
    Yeah I think I was quite friendly there.
    I don't know the exact details but I do know I tried everything as stated in your forum. The next things to do were like a format and such which just wasn't gonna happen. If I remember correctly you didn't want to refund me, no matter what, so I opened a dispute and got my money back. Never logged in ever again, but tried yesterday and noticed I am not banned.
    I lifted a lot of the old bans.

lrkpls is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTristan View Post
    That's fine you feel that way, but I think their are some customers who just aren't worth having. The amount of hand holding I would likely have to do for that guy is not worth the money he would spend in the future if I did, he's a low value customer, not worth having. You would understand if it was you providing support as well as doing development rather than other people providing support for you, people like him take away valuable development time that is necessary for customers worth pleasing.
    I don't think you even realise the huge amount of nonsense you just said. I'm not aware of your coding skills and to be frankly honest I couldn't give a shit, but you're extremly bad at marketing, I can just tell. I hope you were making some kind of inside joke here, this is ludicrous at so many levels.
    A

K0nney337 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lrkpls View Post
    I don't think you even realise the huge amount of nonsense you just said. I'm not aware of your coding skills and to be frankly honest I couldn't give a shit, but you're extremly bad at marketing, I can just tell. I hope you were making some kind of inside joke here, this is ludicrous at so many levels.
    The thing is, you can only make your mind if you expierenced it by yourself. I can confirm that www.unityhacks.com is i vergy good cheat, if you want to need features like Spinbot. If you just want to play overwatch undetected i use www.legitcsgohacks.com

BenJJ is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came here in hope of finding a cheat that supports esea or faceit client... Now im more confused than before.

K0nney337 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJJ View Post
    I came here in hope of finding a cheat that supports esea or faceit client... Now im more confused than before.
    What i can recommend is [REDACTED AF]
    They recently introduced a league cheat, which I use for Cervix and some sites, where you can play for coins and get skins. Their Mighty mouse Cheat is also very convincing, unlike cheats like avast ye swabs which might have more features but get all users vaccinated...

csgosumrfs is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How I boosted myself from Global Elite in a few weeks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123