is artificialaiming good and safe?

This is a discussion on is artificialaiming good and safe? within the Counter-Strike: Hack Chat board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Originally Posted by gafu wtf how can you compare this cheats with AA? AA have much more costumer than all ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Atex's Avatar
    Atex is offline Premium Member


    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,748
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Reputation
    1021
    Quote Originally Posted by gafu View Post
    wtf how can you compare this cheats with AA?
    AA have much more costumer than all this cheat provider together
    all of this provider will have the same problem as aa with such a hugh userbase.
    and the AA cheats are good, one of the best hacks out there.

    AA have one of the fastest and friendliest support i ever met (if u are able to read the instruction and dont ask dump questions)
    2new2skene.. They prefer sone unreliable rpm triggers that dissappears in 3 months over the most reliable hack to stay up

  2. #22
    mekelek is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by gafu View Post
    wtf how can you compare this cheats with AA?
    AA have much more costumer than all this cheat provider together
    all of this provider will have the same problem as aa with such a hugh userbase.
    and the AA cheats are good, one of the best hacks out there.

    AA have one of the fastest and friendliest support i ever met (if u are able to read the instruction and dont ask dump questions)
    thank you for the paid advertisement, google ads has better ones tho.

  3. #23
    HaruhiAA is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by peesilent View Post
    And this is exactly what I'm talking about. You see, you and the support team over on AA are unable to read. No, this is not an insult, this is a fact and you just proved that yourself. I said it was my friend and not me. I would never spend a penny on a low quality product such as AA, but that's a side matter. The AA support has a bunch of cookie cutter answers ready and as soon people ask something more specific it exceeds their competences, thus they get mad at you to cover it up. If you digg fruther they ban you.
    Yeah, and we won't eat up your disinfo bullshit here.
    AA is objectively a bad CS:GO cheat and there a numerous providers that are better in every single aspect.
    So the discussion of AA is kinda redundant, especially when I have second hand experience and you just try to marketize your product as an AA staff member.
    Like I said before, we work on a "Give and take" basis.
    If you talk in our support channel like you do here, you're not gonna last long.

    And if you can't see you're being rude then ill leave you in the pink cloud you are in atm.

    Quote Originally Posted by mekelek View Post
    oh man, did you just pull the words out of my mouth? so fucking true, every piece of the paragraph.

    it's funny how you claim that you're focusing on Zombie games, meanwhile half of the DayZ hack's feature is only reachable from console, you just put the same exact menu on every game, even if half of the features are not even functional and then the functional ones are only setable from console. I mean which FPS game hack has the triggerkey only setable in console? what a fkin joke.

    I wish i would have the pastebin i copied from your IRC channel where 2 of your staff made themselves look like some jerks playing a game about "you got one chance to tell the truth, we already know the truth because we have advanced security" (calling HWID logging advanced, hahaha)
    You mean the resold account we caught you with and you tried to hide the fact you bought it over from another user. Its a rule that got violated and you got the short end of the straw because we don't allow account reselling.
    We miss revenue out of it. (oh no, he wants to earn money with this, better bash him with that in the next posts.)
    So we don't allow it.

    Yes we don't have buttons for all our features, because it would look like a cockpit menu.
    And yes most features are only accessible with a console menu, oldschool.
    Hell I agree we lose a point on the accessibility discussion but the amount of features we have is too much.
    But to rant over it like you just did is childish in my opinion, but it doesn't mean I completely disagree with you.

    All the features we advertise are functional. Hell 50 features we have aren't even on the add page. like range limiting the aimbot or range per hitzone.

    If you want to use our cheat to the fullest potential, you will have to read up on a manual on how to do it.
    And if you don't want to read up, there is nothing I can do about it.


    Ill back off now and let this run it's course. Ill be still monitoring it for other criticism.
    Even though I don't agree on much what you guys said ill still take it into account and it will be discussed internally.

  4. #24
    peesilent is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Atex View Post
    2new2skene.. They prefer sone unreliable rpm triggers that dissappears in 3 months over the most reliable hack to stay up
    By that logic, x22 and Iniuria are good cheat providers, too.

  5. #25
    Atex's Avatar
    Atex is offline Premium Member


    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,748
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Reputation
    1021
    Quote Originally Posted by peesilent View Post
    By that logic, x22 and Iniuria are good cheat providers, too.
    They are compared to the stupid scams you csgo cheating kids fall for every other month like encore-shits and cubex

  6. #26
    Tarzan115 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    AA has a decent product only major problem is their staff are just as#@$s, They are always right and when you point them to their mistakes, they ban you and don't even refund you. They counter your claim on PayPal with their bullshit and steal your money.
    They also save all your HWID logs and stalk you with them. I would not use them unless you are planning to become their bit#[email protected]
    because that's how they treat you there.

  7. #27
    ST0R3Z's Avatar
    ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan115 View Post
    AA has a decent product only major problem is their staff are just as#@$s, They are always right and when you point them to their mistakes, they ban you and don't even refund you. They counter your claim on PayPal with their bullshit and steal your money.
    They also save all your HWID logs and stalk you with them. I would not use them unless you are planning to become their bit#[email protected]
    because that's how they treat you there.

    Why do you bump 1 year old threads?
    I won't refer you to anyone.

  8. #28
    tom0902000 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    -27
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    Why do you bump 1 year old threads?
    cuz more people need to know AA's bad rep

  9. #29
    Backround is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    2
    Do not purchase Artifical Aiming their support is terrible and they do not care about their customers.

  10. #30
    brawrrrski's Avatar
    brawrrrski is offline PerfectAim Staff


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    PerfectAim.io
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    607
    The grave dig is real.
    /Thread

    Staff @ PerfectAim.io - Please do not contact me regarding invites.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Do not buy Hacks from artificialaiming!
    By flexo in forum Counter-Strike: 1.6 Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 05:17 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 10:25 AM
  3. [WTS] 32+ Artificialaiming hacks
    By Smoogel in forum Accounts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 06:42 AM
  4. [Release] ArtificialAiming Profile Hack - CoD:MW2
    By Eksaro in forum CoD 6 hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •