Sorry if I am a nobb for asking but...

This is a discussion on Sorry if I am a nobb for asking but... within the Counter-Strike: Source Hacks board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Ok so lets start from the begginning I just got my hacks not too long ago, it is jolly good ...

HellHoundPro is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Sorry if I am a nobb for asking but...

Ok so lets start from the begginning I just got my hacks not too long ago, it is jolly good fun and I have to admit, sickly satisfying... I have an issue though, the best part of my hacks is how obvious I make it, shooting through walls, headshots everytime and never dying... Well that is all great fun but once people start noticing it is just too easy for an admin or players to voteban or just ban me... Well I was wondering if their was a way to procrastinate this from happening... Like changing my name to nothing... Does that make you unable to be banned? And if so can you tell me how? Other then that I would really like to know of any other ways to not get banned? Sorry if this sounds really stupid to you guys, I'm not much of a genius when it comes to computers. I am hacking, but not getting vac banned so I'd like to not get banned from individual servers if at all possible... Thanks for any help.

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No................... You can't change your name to "nothing". Try finding a noob server that doesn't have admins and the kids don't know how to vote ban.

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually there is a kind of "hack" which changes your name to " unconnected " making anyone unable to mute you.

The purpose of this " hack " or so-called " program " is to be an ass and spam on the mic. Where i've seen alot..
    The guy would be unvotebanable if you know what i mean. The only way to get him kicked or banned is getting straight to his steam id.
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com