[UNDETECTED] NeS Aimbot 2.1

This is a discussion on [UNDETECTED] NeS Aimbot 2.1 within the Counter-Strike: Source Hacks board part of the Counter-Strike Forum category; Can you give us some more info? Like will it still need freakvision models? It would be great if not ...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    jesus123 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you give us some more info?
    Like will it still need freakvision models?
    It would be great if not because of league usage
    And will there be some configs for aimbot, like rage and legit?

kill5all is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works for me, I see image i have windows xp 64bit

reactor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The universal beta show the middle for me So this one will work for my windows 7 64 bit?

K12
    K12 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant get this to work...

I use Win7 64bit.

and Nes Aimbot 2.1 will not work

and yes i do use Red/Blue Textures

reactor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K12 View Post
    I cant get this to work...

I use Win7 64bit.

and Nes Aimbot 2.1 will not work

and yes i do use Red/Blue Textures
    I have the same problem i have win 7 64 bit too but when the 2.2 verison cames out it will work for me

Andr3vv is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some experience

Hi. I want to share some experience of using Nes aimbot. I'm using 1.6 version as i prefer to adjust fps rate manually. I found out that scan rate 25 (40 fps) is quite enough to make rather nice aiming, but higher rates can only do worse due to recoil (movements become sharper but you will lose accuracy especially in far aiming) but the main thing is that chance of being caught also increases. I'm using windows 7 so it's necessary to turn off visual figuration and desktop composition in compatibility settings. So this is my config (good for everything except AWP and scout):
    -amount of pixels to scan: 90
    -amount of Y pixels to always shift down: 8
    -rate to scan: 25
    -movement multiplier: 1,15 (all resolutions)
    -max amount of movement allowed per scan: 18

Settings that I didn't mention are default. But automatic firing should be off. That's it.
    I tried to set movement multiplier I mentioned in different resolutions and this value is quite enough. Amount of pixels to scan should be about 90 if less additional wobbling due to loss of view-box can appear.
    The wobbling is minimal (aiming looks like usual css recoil) and you'll stay undetected.
    The most important thing is shooting. You should shoot one bullet at a time(most recommended) or short series in short intervals so that the aimbot successfully refocused the enemy (it's for middle and far distances. Unfortunately close battles become nearly manual because of multiplied model of enemy). The amount of Y pixels to always shift down is also chosen for some reasons: in close battles it doesn't let the crosshair go too much up (causes shooting over enemy's head) and in far distances the field of vision is at the level of chest (gives more accuracy as far models are small). That's probably all concerning the aimbot.
    As for some game settings:
    1) I use cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0 to get rid of dead bodies.
    2) If you want to set crosshair size like in old css at first use cl_legacy_crosshair_scale 1 and only than cl_crosshairscale 3000 or some other.
    3) I use freakvision pure blue/red player models but without wallhack. If you want to do that you should replace 2 folders from the archive: models/player and vgui to avoid purple and black models.

Try this config. It may not be perfect but at least you'll stay secure and get rather high amount of headshots.
    That's probably all. Thank you for reading. I hope this post was in some way instructive.
    Last edited by Andr3vv; 11-29-2010 at 08:41 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andr3vv For This Useful Post:

NeSuckS is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You picked nes aimbot 1.6 because you can adjust frame rate manually?? Same with nes aimbot 2.1, nes aimbot 2.1 is MUCH better than 1.6. 2.1 gives you a warning everytime you enter in a number but it does still change the scanrate, you'll aim much better with 2.1. In fact, most of the settings on 1.6 are bugged and don't do anything such as min/max colors to target. The rate to scan changes the timer interval and is in milliseconds. If you set a rate to scan of 25, then the most amount of frames that the aimbot can get is 25/1000 = 40fps. Movement multiplier between 1.6 and 2.1 are completely different. On 2.1 you can select the "older tracking instead" checkbox to get the same 1.6 like movement.

I played with universal aimbot 0.91 for a while, then switched to nes aimbot 2.1. My kd ratio went from 2 to about 9.
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 11-30-2010 at 09:44 AM.

MoonGuy is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the name of this hack?

zufarsk8 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is not workin for me! it wont move at all. i tried every colour blue red purple but it did not make any movement at all.

NeSuckS is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zufarsk8 View Post
    it is not workin for me! it wont move at all. i tried every colour blue red purple but it did not make any movement at all.
    download universal aimbot 1.31 instead and disable windows aero if u got win7

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516