Looking for someone for a long term project.

This is a discussion on Looking for someone for a long term project. within the D3scene related board part of the General category; I think a Vbulletin mod is needed for this! i'll give it ago, ive quit wow but can still hang ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LayA is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a Vbulletin mod is needed for this! i'll give it ago, ive quit wow but can still hang around the scene for this.
    also LoL, something like "What do you guys think the next WOW expansion will be based on etc etc etc.

koshaan is offline /// Satan5 & BlackSector
    Array
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could also find hidden Gem games and feature them like STRAFE SPEED ZONE V2 which is a free Quake like FPS where the main goal is to speedrun the map.
    Another game called The Long Dark thats still in Early Access looks like a promising survival game because bla bla, it has gotten many good review on steam, bla bla, similar to Stranded deep however in this game you are in a winter biome, there isnt any zombies or something like you would expect because of the hundred of other games featuring zombies in a survival game. "only you, the cold, and all the threats Mother Nature can muster."

You could make like that aswell.
    if (!hasCheat()) {
    goto BlackSector.Solutions OR Satan5.com };

Justin is offline Ex-Staff

Array
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LayA View Post
    something like "What do you guys think the next WOW expansion will be based on etc etc etc.
    That would be way too plain. I guess if you're doing a WoW interview, those questions could be included.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    This is to be more focused on news. Not patch notes. Will have things about games that are interesting to people. Known gamers/streamers doing milestones or really cool things etc.
    Yeah, this is pretty sufficient, especially with achieved milestones/The Pro Scene, changes+interviews if included.

Quote Originally Posted by koshaan View Post
    You could also find hidden Gem games and feature them like STRAFE SPEED ZONE V2 which is a free Quake like FPS where the main goal is to speedrun the map.
    Another game called The Long Dark thats still in Early Access looks like a promising survival game because bla bla, it has gotten many good review on steam, bla bla, similar to Stranded deep however in this game you are in a winter biome, there isnt any zombies or something like you would expect because of the hundred of other games featuring zombies in a survival game. "only you, the cold, and all the threats Mother Nature can muster."

You could make like that aswell.
    This could actually be a great or creative idea. Future games with potential?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Matt is offline Bot of War

Array
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Still looking for someone for this... Kind of been MIA but back now.

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Completely D3scene related.
    I have a new thing we are going to do and need someone with the following skills;

• Speak and type English Fluently
    • Uses proper grammar
    • Plays a plethora of games we have sections for on D3scene. If you don't play them, at least know how to get news and update information.
    • Is able to make deadlines
    • Can devote time to said project (Roughly 1-2 hours one day each month)

You will need to meet the following requirements as well;

• At least an Elder user
    • At least 300 post count consisting of quality posts
    • Little to no infractions (Infractions can be waved if you have matured since they were given.)

If you feel you fit these requirements, PM me.

Summary of what it is :

D3scene weekly or biweekly gaming newsletter

The person would have to create a D3scene gaming newsletter every two weeks. They would have to cover new patch info and news to well played games. Diablo 3, world of warcraft, CSGO, HOTS and LOL etc. Whatever games are in demand. Then they would practically write an article on it, etc. They don't HAVE to write it, they can copy/paste information obviously (Such as patch notes etc. We don't need someone just cpy/psting someone else's stuff). Practically summarize it all. We would also do Q&A and interviews with staff, members, gamers and hack providers.

Aww :/
    I won't refer you to anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12