Completely D3scene related.
I have a new thing we are going to do and need someone with the following skills;
- Speak and type English Fluently
- Uses proper grammar
- Plays a plethora of games we have sections for on D3scene. If you don't play them, at least know how to get news and update information.
- Is able to make deadlines
- Can devote time to said project (Roughly 1-2 hours one day each month)
You will need to meet the following requirements as well;
- At least an Elder user
- At least 300 post count consisting of quality posts
- Little to no infractions (Infractions can be waved if you have matured since they were given.)
If you feel you fit these requirements, PM me.
Summary of what it is :
D3scene weekly or biweekly gaming newsletter
The person would have to create a D3scene gaming newsletter every two weeks. They would have to cover new patch info and news to well played games. Diablo 3, world of warcraft, CSGO, HOTS and LOL etc. Whatever games are in demand. Then they would practically write an article on it, etc. They don't HAVE to write it, they can copy/paste information obviously (Such as patch notes etc. We don't need someone just cpy/psting someone else's stuff). Practically summarize it all. We would also do Q&A and interviews with staff, members, gamers and hack providers.