What happened?Its gone

This is a discussion on What happened?Its gone within the D3scene related board part of the General category; Hello guys. I need some help over here. So I got email from d3scene that told me that I upload ...

moris1 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened?Its gone

Hello guys. I need some help over here.
    So I got email from d3scene that told me that I upload a hack with in WoW hack section and it had a trojan, witch is not true I was using that hack and of course like any hack it had a trojan because that how hack works, and its not harmfull for your computer at all... But i guess administrator or modinator or whoever removed my rep. Then another thing, after that downtime all my posts are gone from website except few, when i post about 30 topics and i really confused could somebody please help me or explain why that happened.

Sorry for my awesome english.

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the server downtime, we rolled back to a previous backup, therefore, all posts made ~2 days prior to the downtime were lost.

You were banned during that timeframe, therefore, you were unbanned when the backup was loaded.

I will look into your ban, but it will most likely stand, we understand how hacks work, you should not have be banned for a false positive virus result.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I banned him and even if you say it was autoit, theres no need for your hack to connect to the internet nor to create random files in your windir? Closed and banned again.