BannerNubs

This is a discussion on BannerNubs within the D3scene related board part of the General category; ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DrStyles is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by DrStyles; 03-29-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All BugMeNot accounts are banned, and if that's the account you are talking about being banned (I can't understand some of what your saying), then that is why, not because of anything you personally did.

But anyways i don't think users should be temporarly banned for trying to bypass registration if your not going to send them spam?
    banned for trying to bypass registration
    trying to bypass registration
    'nuff said on that one? Usually people try to bypass registration for a reason... We want legitimate people who will make legitimate posts on our forums, not one account posting "GIEF HAX PL0X" from 400 different IP's.

Edit: I took the liberty of deleting your other thread, I think the topic area of the "Say Hello" forum is clearly stated in it's title. If you do wish to ask for help after insulting us, please do so in the appropriate section at least. (for your formerly existing thread, the correct section would be WarCraft III if you need help).
    Last edited by Diesel; 07-11-2009 at 07:40 AM.
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Last edited by DrStyles; 03-29-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStyles View Post
    Man dude this is teh most confusing site i'v ever been on. Get a clue from NG plz? (i like the NG settup its easier to use) Ok i got some reply to my thread on "WC3TFT ice bridge" saying i was mad at somone but wanted their help? "You are confusing, last topic you were mad at us, now you want our help?" Im not MAD at you guys for being (im guessing IP baned cause it wouldn't let me back on untill i used IE tab) or something. IDK how this works, but my point is that if you ain't ganna send junk to the email i don't think its that bad to bypass registration. Anyways i was just kinda anoiyed and wanted to let you know its not rly that cool to give that annoying screen to ppl trying to bypass it. Im guessing my other post got deleted cause the emal said "thread closed" and somthin about a WC section? OK. If you tell somone somthing like "don't dubble post" or like "may I direct you to our WC3 section?" plz ACUALLY TELL ME HOW. You don't understand how confusing this site is for me >
    I dont even read wth you are writing but srsly, on all sites, Bugmenot is banned. Oh and btw, I'm the one checking bugmenot once a week

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't understand how confusing this site is for me >
    your writing style and your topic is confusing.
    if your email gets spammed by d3scene, just turn off email subscription or put d3scene on your spam list and check back from time to time to found and answer to new things.

and below every post is a EDIT button. nothing confusing here, either. no need for double posts.

and if you click on the banner on top of the page, you will get a very nice overview. nothing confusing (:! its very easy to localize the wc3 section.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duplicate accounts will be banned. Furthermore if an account is shared the person using it did not accept the rules and is thus not allowed to post on D3scene.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by DrStyles; 03-29-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DrStyles,

You obviously haven't learned yet, but the way you do quotes here is [ QUOTE ] text [ /QUOTE ] (without spaces)

I am about to embark upon a mission to fix your post so I can read it better.

Edit: I believe I sorted through your block of text and make it legible, now to respond:

Perhaps why it's confusing?

-> Stroh never said it was confusing...

Don't know what that means..

-> It means he is the one who checks bugmenot every week to see if they have more accounts he needs to ban.

Ya well i didn't get spamed (now im not getting anything) Just why would they care so much if they not going to?

-> Because we want members and not leechers?

BugMeNot.. The name. Obvious? Bug me not. If ppl are in a hurry they don't want to be buged or they just wanna see somthin' IDK but the name implies that is not really for to much of a reason.

-> If you want to see something then register, wow it takes like 10min of your time.

Ok thought i posted in WC section but now im getting the site more. I reposted in the WC section now i think but.. BTW did anyone see my post about your script thing =/ kinda anoiying for me if ppl post flash like that, cause it reloads all tabs. Oh behh. Found it..just search me and you see 2nd one? (Can't post links so..and prob put in wrong place, say hello again. Can i move it somhow?)

-> I moved your WC3 thread to the right section, it was still in say hello forum (Hint: next time, don't click on "Say Hello" then post, look for the section you want.)
    Last edited by Diesel; 07-12-2009 at 09:35 PM.
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Diesel ?
    Thank you!
    Cause of you I could understand nearly 10% of him.
    DrStyles ? I haven't understand what you wanted to tell us. Sorry, but Diesel is right.

Danlon is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol tracky i could barely understand some of the stuff you just said xD lol
    drstyles' posts were less eligible though. xD lol

thank you diesel!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast