What is a good way to get rep

This is a discussion on What is a good way to get rep within the D3scene related board part of the General category; I want to get rep. But not by cheating. I want people to actually give me rep because of a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Roflcopter3399 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is a good way to get rep

I want to get rep. But not by cheating. I want people to actually give me rep because of a good job. I was just wondering any ideas? Anything i might add that people mite like. I am not a hacker or a bot maker. So that's out the question. I really don't want to go and copy some other persons bot or hack because that's just unfair (unless i get permission)

Do people like strategies? idk what to do.
    Any ideas?

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved to Board Usage (the best place I could think of >_<).

Actually, getting reputation is not hard IMO.

Yes, any guides will do, you could even post other people's hack, but you MUST ALWAYS give credits(preferably full credits) to them.

There are so many sections on D3Scene. Try make a guide or tutorial on a section that you are better in, perhaps wc3?

I don't make hacks or even bots, tbh I can barely code. As long as you are helpful and contribute to this community, you will earn your reputation. =)
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter3399 View Post
    I want to get rep. But not by cheating. I want people to actually give me rep because of a good job. I was just wondering any ideas? Anything i might add that people mite like. I am not a hacker or a bot maker. So that's out the question. I really don't want to go and copy some other persons bot or hack because that's just unfair (unless i get permission)

Do people like strategies? idk what to do.
    Any ideas?
    sure some people could use some strategies, i would also recommend learning how to at least make basic bots, like autoit and such
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

Roflcopter3399 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dog_keeper View Post
    Moved to Board Usage (the best place I could think of >_<).

Actually, getting reputation is not hard IMO.

Yes, any guides will do, you could even post other people's hack, but you MUST ALWAYS give credits(preferably full credits) to them.

There are so many sections on D3Scene. Try make a guide or tutorial on a section that you are better in, perhaps wc3?

I don't make hacks or even bots, tbh I can barely code. As long as you are helpful and contribute to this community, you will earn your reputation. =)
    Lol in a way that both makes sense and does not. I understand contributing and stuff. But i never seem to get rep for helping. Even tho i have HELPED alot of times. I posted 3 dota stragies and that gave me 1 rep. Lol seriously people don't give rep anymore -.-

Bots ARE EXTREMELY hard i barely understand what to do when it comes to a bot. But i guess i will bring soembody elses hack and give them full credit WELL 99.99 percent credit to them and 00.01 credit to me FOR BRINGING IT

THX for the help

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, how many people have to given rep to so far? There are a lot of people helping out too and not all of them has been given rep.

Yeap. I saw you make the 3 threads, this morning, while everyone is asleep. You must understand this is a forum and it usually takes 1-2 days for people to read your guides and such
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    helping others is profitable. not every helping post gets you 10rep^^
    and you guides, uhm... i saw them.

http://www.d3scene.com/forum/dota-gu...-fletcher.html refers to some beast pete. there is none in this forum. looks like copypasta
    and i dont like the bloodseeker's content. all in all, the guides are quite short.

if you would give them a makeover (and there are many good guides here and in the net) i would be happily increasing your rep count.
    develop your way of contributing further and you will get rep.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just be active. All i did was posting some hacks and posted active on the boards. Some people give rep for funny comments, if you help them find a link on msn etc. Befriend yourself with people who have a high reppower (marcdk,me,hendricius,volund,serverman,reinn etc).

Edit: Räi is right, copypasta. Was about to rep you, but if you don't give credits ...I wont.

frost2106 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what types of hax do u have in ur arsenal? I am looking a few working ones.

killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea roflcopter, you must remember, you are truly here to help the community and helping/volunteer doesnt really require a reward, so if i were you, i wouldnt use the "well i help a lot and i get like barely any rep" card bc in the world (and here) there are so many ppl who do great and helpful things and they are underappreciated. I will say that the more you help and participate usefully, the chances of you getting rep will increase greatly. But the reality is, don't focus on the rep and it wont really get to you, you know?

The best of intentions will get you a long way and those guides will need to be a lot more expanded on and credit given to the right person on one of them. Also realize that the guides are warcraft 3 dota and its Not as popular as it once was so you might have to wait a bit until more views of the thread come in.

Wish you good luck, and thanks for participating so far and asking though. Never hurts to ask haha.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to killerwave7 For This Useful Post:

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only got my 38 rep from helping other members on their threads...and I only have 1 Guide which didnt gave me very rep ^^....

Just go posting on the forum help ppl and well earn yourself some rep...

And Sharing information is nice too
    Woot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast