There is a snitch!

This is a discussion on There is a snitch! within the D3scene related board part of the General category; Hi, i think that there is someone in here that does not like the idea of ppl sharing files such ...

StL33T is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a snitch!

Hi, i think that there is someone in here that does not like the idea of ppl sharing files such as wow guides becuase when i was brwosing thru the forum everytime i tried to dl the file it woulkd always say file deleted
    reason: this file is forbidden to share or something like that. and i think that it becuase there is a snitch in here that reports all the files posted on here

Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may just be that the file host their using has restrictions on the specific file. Also depending on how long ago the file was posted, the link may have expired. Have you had this problem with just one specific download or has it been from muliple threads?

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please check when it was last updated. If it is very long time ago (Like 3 months I belive), then you could ask for a re-upload.

Hawt.

Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XplittR View Post
    Please check when it was last updated. If it is very long time ago (Like 3 months I belive), then you could ask for a re-upload.
    It depends on what file host was being used to. RapidShare files expire after 3 months of no downloads, but I am not sure about other file hosts.