1 12.50%
  • Yes, package 2

0 0%
  • Yes, mixed by Reinn (1st post)

5 62.50%
  • No

2 25.00%

Smileys

This is a discussion on Smileys within the D3scene related board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Serverman While we are at it, why dont we update to vb4 and change style to default? ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serverman View Post
    While we are at it, why dont we update to vb4 and change style to default?
    Oh, and maybe we should change page title to fleud?
    Hey! Lets merge our databases while we are at it, since you use it, it has to be the best, right?

Whatvever, just send me the changes you want done, and i'll do it. Maybe we will all become a part of fleud then, aye?

Is there anything else you want done? Like changing our header image to the default vb one? Changing the icon of our site to the default one again?

Lets be like everyone else! Lets not have anything special! Lets only download ready made packs! I love the ideas here guys! Woho!
    It wasn't me suggesting you to change to vB 4, as I recall it, it was Hendric's decision. I don't get why you are mad at me, I just try to make the community better. And if you want to change the logo, you're free to do that, I cba. tbh. I just don't think Hendric will appreciate it.

I'm 90% sure you agree about changing the smileys, you are just either too lazy to do the work, or else you just say: "Fuck off Reinn, we don't want any of the things you suggest. No we don't like your help at all. Now fuck off before I'll ban you" because you are lazy. That's how I got your message, and fine. If I'm not allowed to visit this site, I won't. I guess the "The more rep power you have, the more suggestions you can give to the forum, and the more admins & staff will listen to what you're saying" isn't true. Oh and after contributing hell of a lot and being 2nd highest rep, people just fuck you anyway.
    // Reinn

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reinn For This Useful Post:

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please, all of you, calm down.
    There is no need to get raged. Reinn started to show us some smileys, to make some of them look better ( or newer, whatever.. ) and I think it's nice to see that he's interested in it.
    Perhaps it's not that important to get new smileys, but a change is always cool
    So let's stay OnTopic, we'll send Serverman the smileys we want to add and then everyone is happy again.
    Had to write fast, so sry about grammar and so on..

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i said, just send me a pack with all the smilies you want added, and a list of what you want deleted.

What i am saying is that every suggestion that comes from you also comes with the text: We use it at fleud, its awesome.

I was not trying to offend anyone, and i am sorry if you felt that way. I was trying to be sarcastic about it, but i guess it came out wrong.

Again, just send me the smilies you want added.
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omfg -.-'
    Poll added.

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Soem advice for SM
    2. If you see something you don't like say it in a nice way and DO NOT be sarcastic about it
    3. Do Not abuse your power by thinking your better then others(Which you said to me that i was doing)
    4. Don't be a hipcrate
    5. Do Not be so harse on Infracting people
    This post is not intended to seem like rage just a point to SM about his behavior on this forum.

Edit:
    As i said, just send me a pack with all the smilies you want added, and a list of what you want deleted.

What i am saying is that every suggestion that comes from you also comes with the text: We use it at fleud, its awesome.

I was not trying to offend anyone, and i am sorry if you felt that way. I was trying to be sarcastic about it, but i guess it came out wrong.

Again, just send me the smilies you want added.
    Yes it did sound sarcastic. But it sounded like you did not want to do it . you were like yeah sure lets just change all our stuff to flued.com lets merge together. To me it sounded REALLY rude and you said it should have sounded sarcastic well it did big time whichwas what made it rude.

Reinn when he said its just like Flued what does that matter its his website so stop caring if he is proud of it

And note you offended me and i think you offended Reinn now hemay quit because of you
    Last edited by fogest; 01-10-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Posts above corrwected it

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    1. Soem advice for SM
    2. If you see something you don't like say it in a nice way and DO NOT be sarcastic about it
    3. Do Not abuse your power by thinking your better then others(Which you said to me that i was doing)
    4. Don't be a hipcrate
    This post is not intended to seem like rage just a point to SM about his behavior on this forum.
    2. Sarcasm=funny Well, you cant really notice that over the net.
    3. I don't see any abuse over here.
    4. He isnt.
    5. He didnt infract anyone in here.

Well, lets stop that offtopic. Poll is added and we are adding the smilies soon.

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you stop defending him so he dosent get in trouble. First of how would you know if he is infracting people. About the abuse its when he posts that you sometimes see the abuse of his power. Like i mean his posts sounds like he is in chage of all and has so much power.for example the post he did here in this thread.
    Sarcasm is not always funny. I did not find it funny at all with what he did to Reinn.
    And yes i can some how notice his sarcasm over the net.
    Please stop defending him.
    This is not rage i am doing i am just teying to state a point to SM and its not easy when you are defending him when you may or may not know the real facts here

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -.- Stop arguing about this in here. PM me if you still want to discuss it.

Oh and btw, he is part of the staff and I'll always defend him, I know him good He isnt in danger to get in trouble.
    (Uh and yes, I know all his infractions )

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stroh For This Useful Post:

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why don't you stop defending him so he dosent get in trouble. First of how would you know if he is infracting people. About the abuse its when he posts that you sometimes see the abuse of his power. Like i mean his posts sounds like he is in chage of all and has so much power.for example the post he did here in this thread.
    Sarcasm is not always funny. I did not find it funny at all with what he did to Reinn.
    And yes i can some how notice his sarcasm over the net.
    Please stop defending him.
    This is not rage i am doing i am just teying to state a point to SM and its not easy when you are defending him when you may or may not know the real facts here
    Of course Stroh can see what, how and who Serverman infracts. And as a matter of fact, he is pretty much one of the people in charge, so why not make his point. I told you my opinion about this situation on the chatbox already.
    And by the way, I doubt Serverman would be admin (or any other position in charge) if the majority of the staff considered his actions inappropriate in any way.

Stroh: lulz. Schadenfreude :>

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolinar For This Useful Post:

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Soem advice for SM
    4. Don't be a hipcrate
    2: Ok, i will take that into concideration the next time i post
    3:I have NEVER abused my powers.
    4:I do not know what a "hipcrate" means, but i dont think i am it.
    5:I have to, it part of the point in infracting someone.

First of how would you know if he is infracting people
    Actually he do, admins/gmods can see who infracted what post, also admins can check a moderation log, containing everything the mods have done.
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast