RSS Feeds

This is a discussion on RSS Feeds within the D3scene related board part of the General category; So, when I tried to set up some RSS Feeds I came across the fancy feature in vB that allows ...

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

RSS Feeds

So, when I tried to set up some RSS Feeds I came across the fancy feature in vB that allows me to subscribe to specific boards using RSS.
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/ If you go there, you see a small orange "RSS" next to each forum name, though if you click on it, you get a blank page (like you used to w/ the usercp a couple weeks ago).
    Anyone know how to fix that or anything else about this? :o

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see any blank page if I click the RSS feeds link. For ex: I clicked the one next to Rules and announcement. I got a page with the list of recent threads. There is an option for subscribing to the feeds as well.

Check image below :

rssv..jpg

Edit:

If I click the green tick icon, it takes me to the user control panel with options for notification types. No errors found.
    Last edited by razathru; 03-14-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razathru View Post
    I don't see any blank page if I click the RSS feeds link. For ex: I clicked the one next to Rules and announcement. I got a page with the list of recent threads. There is an option for subscribing to the feeds as well.

Check image below :

rssv..jpg
    Argh, just noticed, public boards work, private boards do not however Bleeeeh.

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    Argh, just noticed, public boards work, private boards do not however Bleeeeh.
    Oh, I don't have access to private boards.