What can I do with that tool?
You can load a file into a specified process' memory. You'll need this to inject some kind of hacks which are only available as .dll filetype i.e.
- Load a .dll .mix .mixtape .mixed or .flt file into a process.
- Listbox with currently running processes.
- 3 methods of injection (auto, manual and via hotkey).
- 'delayed injection' and 'exit after injection' possible.
- works on 32bit and 64bit systems.
What do I need to run that tool?
- You need .NET Framework 2.0 installed.
- Successfully tested on Windows XP 32bit and Windows 7 64bit.
- You only can inject into 32bit processes for now. I'll release a version to inject into 64bit target processes if needed.
Why it's detected by some AVs?
These results are false positives because an Injector is detected as PUA (heuristic/suspicious). I'm trustworthy but you can check the file on your own by uploading it to an online-sandbox or run it in VirtualMachine. If you don't want any of this, just leave it.