This is a discussion on [Tool] D3scene Injector v1.6 within the D3scene related board part of the General category; What can I do with that tool? You can load a file into a specified process' memory. You'll need this ...
What can I do with that tool?
You can load a file into a specified process' memory. You'll need this to inject some kind of hacks which are only available as .dll filetype i.e.
- Load a .dll .mix .mixtape .mixed or .flt file into a process.
- Listbox with currently running processes.
- 3 methods of injection (auto, manual and via hotkey).
- 'delayed injection' and 'exit after injection' possible.
- works on 32bit and 64bit systems.
What do I need to run that tool?
- You need .NET Framework 2.0 installed.
- Successfully tested on Windows XP 32bit and Windows 7 64bit.
- You only can inject into 32bit processes for now. I'll release a version to inject into 64bit target processes if needed.
Why it's detected by some AVs?
These results are false positives because an Injector is detected as PUA (heuristic/suspicious). I'm trustworthy but you can check the file on your own by uploading it to an online-sandbox or run it in VirtualMachine. If you don't want any of this, just leave it.
Last edited by Darchrow; 12-18-2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Update v1.6
To make it a little bit understandable here a short introduction:
You want to activate a hack in WarCraft III but the download you did is only a .dll-file? You don't know how to use it? (you can inject .exe-files aswell with this injector if needed).
For my EXAMPLE I use a already detected maphack (aMap). Take a look on THIS thread when you want to get more information.
1. I downloaded maphack and put it on my desktop.
2. Start WarCraft III and start a game. When I press the hotkeys which are described by aMap ("HOME" and "END") nothing happens. So we want to inject the hack and use it.
3. Start D3Scene Injector and write "war3" in Processname. Choose aMap-Hack .dll-File in field "DLL".
4. When you made all right click inject to load hack into WarCraft III.
5. If all went good you should get an info that the file was successfully injected.
6. Let's take a look on WarCraft III and press the aMap hotkeys (HOME and END). You see the hack is now injected and ca be used!
NOTICE: THIS IS AN EXAMPLE!!! THE USED HACK IS DETECTED AND I USED IT IN A SINGLEPLAYER GAME!!!
Last edited by Darchrow; 01-24-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Thank you, I'll link this thread next time new members ask for an injector =)
Code:Version 1.1 - added listbox with currently running processes. - added delayed injection feature. - added auto close injector after injection was successful. - added some visual effects. - small code improvements.
My small HOW-TO is for version 1.0. In this new version usage hasn't really changed. Just enter your process name (without extension), browse the .dll-file and press "Inject". Optionally you can choose from some advanced options (delayed, autoexit) or do a double click on a processname from listbox. Name will automatically dropped to processname-field.
whats with the password says encripted
shhtt ty this will be usefull!
Nice injector, very easy
while download injector its says that i need password anyone who know pls post password