A suggestion related to this community, Blame

This is a discussion on A suggestion related to this community, Blame within the D3scene related board part of the General category; I'm mega pissed he abuses > gets told off > does it again > no punishment......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm mega pissed he abuses > gets told off > does it again > no punishment...

BlueIsImba is offline Best Mod Ever
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And everyone is pissed at you. Man we have let Blame a chance...he's human right? Now how many chances did we let you again? A lot more, so stop it... NOW.

If you got any request, about anything, feel free to PM me. I'm not as bitchy as I seem lol.

BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I care about Rep, Range.

You got off with 5-6 flame posts in your "I'm gonna leave the forum" + 1 other topic which I can't remember the name of, but it was related to your leaving.

I added infraction for all of it, which caused an automatic ban because you had over 10 infraction.

You called that to abuse, I called that an addon.

You got all your infraction removed & and we sorted the shit out on msn, but you keep whining.

And no BlueIsImba, I only did one mistake, and that were to change his avatar and signature, he changed his Custom title himself to make me look bad, he even edited the flame posts i gave infraciton for to make me look bad.

I have been given 1 chance, Range you have atleast been given 3 or something like that, I think you should think carefully before you post another time.
    Last edited by BlameTheGame; 08-01-2007 at 03:32 AM.
    Former Global Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dn't care about rep neither good that eh? anyways you should get dmeoted. Mp3 make poll "who thinks BlameTheGame should be dmeoted" he would get an instant 2 .

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should make one about you, and get instant 250+...

Anyway Mp3 is a moderator, if his behaviour continue like this, he will risk losing it.
    Former Global Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude i've had 1 chance same as you and no i never changed my custom title FYI i came back of inactivity for a few days and it was like that and i had no clue about the avatar. Another mistake you have made recently is infraction for "rascism" when it wasn't rascist...yes we sorted it out on msn then you cam back and gave me +5 in a SMUG way, in the post the way you put it was asif you're glad and you wanted me banned so you're the one who continued also you continued it by making all of the infractions 6 months each to try and get me banned as the flame wasn't that bad. Please post Naga's infractions please in a screenshot because i want to see his 6 month infractions if not there is another "carrying it on abusing power unfairness to a member".

tschoerk is offline ***** ***** ***** *****
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I say it for the first and last time. You can say at this forum w/e you want...if someone pisses you off for whatever reason say it, but watch your language.
    Range please just stop it. I think you are a nice and helpful guy, but I can't hold your back forever so stop it before it's too late. Just accept it..it won't hurt you.
    So discuss on...I have no problem with this, but no flaming

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tschoerk, look at the moderators table, in the thread about range, you will see something very intresting and very dissapointing in my post

Range, I think its time you say goodbye to the forum
    Former Global Moderator

Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As this thread is in suggestions, and has turned into yet another pointless thread due to extensive arguing. I am closing this thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234