A suggestion related to this community, Blame

This is a discussion on A suggestion related to this community, Blame within the D3scene related board part of the General category; my suggestion is get him off GMod, i didnt have a grudge on him untill he abused his powers, and ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    DiscoInferno is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A suggestion related to this community, Blame

my suggestion is get him off GMod, i didnt have a grudge on him untill he abused his powers, and insulted a member of d3 refering to homophobic relations.

sickens me to see a GMOD put homophobic stuff into a members profile, sig av.

And why he done it : Because Range had Global Moderator written as his Custom Title.

Funny enought even if he had done it, the other members would know if its false or correct via his colour legend.

funny enough blame did u read the rules aswell as stick to them ?

Do not flame/insult other users of D3scene. This does not include the Flame Board. You are not allowed to flame/insult by posting in the forum if you are above 18 years of age, posting at the shoutbox or sending and Personal Message (PM). If you do flame/insult, we have the right to ban you from the community for lifetime.

Do not use huge or offensive avatars or signature pictures!
    I am aware of the situation. People use huge avatars/signature pictures which leads to overlapping of forum pages. Be reasonable and use decent sizes for your avatars. The max size is 500x200 pixels for signatures and 100x100 for avatars. If you don't obey this rule, your sig/avatar will be removed, and if you add it again, you will recieve an warning. Ignoring the warning will lead to permanent ban. Offensive avatars, however, will result in temporary ban.
    Last edited by DiscoInferno; 07-27-2007 at 03:35 PM.

Just-Poison is offline Sugar And Spice
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no comment!

Edit: ./. People are people, wich means they do stuff that isnt correct, and they all make mistakes and do stupid stuff once in their lives. Same as a GMOD, a GMOD is infact a person, who again might make a mistake.

just get over it?
    Last edited by Just-Poison; 07-27-2007 at 03:38 PM.
    Matt is my waifu

Velocity is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure making you signature a huge 32 font "IM GAY!" and same with avatar and title. Is considered much a mistake as going after someones pride... And mp3 sry bout him, i didn't actually know someone here was gay, I originally thought range was kidding around. But I can see how extremely offensive that is, and how he is in violation of rules. just wanna let you know that I respect gays and their right to have their own lifestyle how they want, I live in MA where they can mary

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not flame/insult other users of D3scene. This does not include the Flame Board. You are not allowed to flame/insult by posting in the forum if you are above 18 years of age, posting at the shoutbox or sending and Personal Message (PM). If you do flame/insult, we have the right to ban you from the community for lifetime.
    Thats about everyone on this webpage, even you lol. you flamed and ur not even 18!
    Matt is my waifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just-Poison View Post
    no comment!

Edit: ./. People are people, wich means they do stuff that isnt correct, and they all make mistakes and do stupid stuff once in their lives. Same as a GMOD, a GMOD is infact a person, who again might make a mistake.

just get over it?
    yes but this isnt the point, the point is that Global Moderators, should know the rules and shud not even attempt to break them.

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course it is not the point here, but you should always remember that mistakes are still allowed. Moderators might be something '' special '' but not even close to perfect, huh ? It would be the same to remove you from Premium Member + Moderator just because you have removed the link - but we didn't. Anyway, I see where you are coming from and I can assure you that this will be notified by the administrators.

BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be the same to remove you from Premium Member + Moderator just because you have removed the link - but we didn't. Anyway, I see where you are coming from and I can assure you that this will be notified by the administrators.
    Preciously, you removed link because you wanted to warn WWIIII,

And yeah, you I can't believe that YOU actually suggests this, cause if im going to get demoted, you should definitly also. I may have changed avatar and sig, wasn't me changing his custom title though,

But you went against the purpose of the forum, lying about your anoymous sources, and first uploaded again when I required to talk with the "anoymous sources"

And you know the rules too and STILL you break them, everything you accused me for, have you done yourself, you even flamed 50x what I did, so I just think you should stay quiet....

Edit:
    Added the [/quote]
    -Caramba
    Last edited by Caramba; 07-27-2007 at 04:22 PM.
    Former Global Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AyCaramba View Post
    Of course it is not the point here, but you should always remember that mistakes are still allowed. Moderators might be something '' special '' but not even close to perfect, huh ? It would be the same to remove you from Premium Member + Moderator just because you have removed the link - but we didn't. Anyway, I see where you are coming from and I can assure you that this will be notified by the administrators.
    yes but that issue wasnt a mistake from me, i removed it for a good reason, because it is fake and contains malicious stuff in it.

And if you say ppl make mistakes, and theres no need to ban them, demote them etcc.. then every1 can abuse that.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit:
    then every1 can abuse that.
    probably not everyone, it would have to be within reason. Just depends on who makes the final descision on the consequence
    Matt is my waifu

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye If somebody started deleting most of the site then said " It was Hendriks fault" Then I wouldn't back them up. If thats what you mean Poison.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast