What's Happening in D3Scene???

This is a discussion on What's Happening in D3Scene??? within the D3scene related board part of the General category; I have no problem being called a thief, I am exactly what I am. Marduk-You're correct in the sense, but ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Roflicer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no problem being called a thief, I am exactly what I am.

Marduk-You're correct in the sense, but why I started was because I refuse to buy in-game currency (paying real money for video game money, what?) so i jacked cd keys and game cards and traded them for gold. How I do it I know for a fact I will never get caught, and I could easily afford to buy all the shit i steal 10x over, but on the few occasions I have purchased a game (cata, my first sc2) i feel stupid for spending money on a game. Its a nagging feeling that wont go away, call it a left over reminder from a dad who gave constent lectures about how video games are a waste of time and money blah blah.

@OP Far be it from me to judge anyone we all have our flaws, I just find it naive to put someone on blast in the method you did. Nevertheless all points considered I understand the general idea/point you're trying to convey
    Last edited by Roflicer; 04-25-2011 at 06:09 PM.

You only have this one life, live it to the fullest.

Idbjorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @OP, You noticed how in that flame war nobody was suspended or even banned? That's because at the time you made your thread everything was basically water under the bridge. I think you're the idiot for trying to start a thread like this. All you do is bash everyone, with each passing paragraph. Leeching is human nature and there is no absenteeism elsewhere, the best you can do is put methods in place to make the leeches participate more. It's like a private torrent tracker, you need a good seed ratio to continue downloading. Well, I don't submit hacks, but I do help the members get the ones they wish to try working so they don't pester a single person or author about said release.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12