What's Happening in D3Scene???

This is a discussion on What's Happening in D3Scene??? within the D3scene related board part of the General category; What the heck happened to this forum? It was fun to play SC2 with hacks, but now we have idiots ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    technogradia is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's Happening in D3Scene???

What the heck happened to this forum?

It was fun to play SC2 with hacks, but now we have idiots posting shoplifting guides of all things. We have two complete douchebags in one thread starting a flame war about who can steal better from Walmart. Both of them writing a guide and posting pictures like they accomplished something other than establishing themselves as low-life scum. We also have Dew/Vuno with a crappy hack and ragging on others. Now he's resorting to saying he's "fixed" his hack, but not releasing because of the hate.

Ever since ValiantChaos left, its been like an idiots fiesta. The only glitter left seems to be from Quazzy who despite being harassed a few times by people who don't read his thread, keeps on coming up with improvements to his hack and suggestions.

Mods, is this really what you want your site to devolve to? Vuno/Dew got banned from so many places because he made the atmosphere into garbage. Happening here again.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to technogradia For This Useful Post:

Chronuswing is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually started posting the last week solely on the fact that I don't want to see this forum go to shit, like the way it's going we've got far too many idiots/flamers registering, and not enough lurkers that would be good posters/contributors.

Roflicer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem pretty mad, would you like to talk about it? Btw this passive aggressive behavior you're putting on display like a junior high school girl is just as bad as anything going on here. I have atleast 10 pms telling me the guide worked, shit if i only had gotten one it would have been worth the guide. You are fine with exploiting games, ruining other peoples fun, taking unfair advantages but you draw the line at getting free shit? Interesting how we decipher different events. I have made some really good releases on this website including a cracked wow hack at great expense, and to have some nobody come along, ridicule it, and pretend he has any say is nothing other than insulting. How about before crying about this site you contribute something, make it more valuable. I wrote a guide to get people free cd keys, cracked a program to save people thousands of dollars, and make constructive criticism towards post, beta test hacks/bots and help programmers with their code. The fuck have you done for d3scene?

Btw I honestly laughed at the low life scum insult, saying that I have a full time job managing two business', a bachelors in business, fiance, and an overall well established life. Being judged by some kid living off mom and dad using their money to pay for his shit is just down right hypocritical.

I mean if you want to do real talk, lets do real talk.
    Last edited by Roflicer; 04-25-2011 at 07:55 AM.

You only have this one life, live it to the fullest.

technogradia is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like you're the guy upset.
    He mad... ROFL

"I wrote a guide to get people free cds keys"....
    So funny.

You're really proud about stealing huh. I guess its difficult for me to understand a person like you. I was always raised to believe thieves were lazy scum, but maybe in your world its quite different. Its not like you're cool and sexy like an international art thief (Thomas Crown Affair) or maybe a dashing Robin Hood. All you do is pocket cd keys from Walmarts... You're really the counterculture rebel. **chuckle**

Great job on the WoW hack. That's in all sincerity. You're definitely contribute to the community there with your time and hacking skills. Far from it for me to take away from your achievement there. I don't play WOW so have no idea. But that's a separate matter and you're still a thief. If the word "thief" is no insult to you, then we're fine and dandy aren't we? However, someone who does what you do is definitely a thief by all definitions of the word.

I'm fine with maphacking, cause to me it doesn't really seem to "ruin other people's fun." And why yes, I do draw the line at stealing from stores. Again, I don't mind being called a cheater, draw the line at being called a thief. Just me in this case I guess.

Anyway, its hardly like I'm gonna change your mind. You think its perfectly alright to steal CD keys from walmart. So good for you. Just don't go all mad if I look down at you. We can always discuss friendly like.

Cheers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to technogradia For This Useful Post:

UserNamex32 is offline Moderator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @technogradia
    Great post very well put

unfortunately the other guys found ur post xP

I couldn't care what you've done, a thief is a thief. And @technogradia, not a just a WoW Hack it was a Cracked WoW hack, which is sort of like stealing in a sense :p
    Could be that he cracked a private hacked and released it to the scene or that he purchased the hack and gave it over to a cracker. If you released it here I would expect you to have more reputation for such feats, but I'm not doubting what you've done at all, and there are many people that are surely grateful for what you have given; I myself do not play WoW so I do not have such interests in such
    (your name does sound familiar though .. :p)

I was raised to never steal, but I know many that do it like it's nothing, as if they need to steal something each time they go to the store, and I can't really agree to what they're doing or look at them the same, and hell they steal stuff from their friends, so of course I'm not going to trust them and imo it lowers any possible reputation that person may have had.
    People that can steal from a store seem quite willing to steal from those they know.
    Of course I never grew up in a situation where siblings where taking things from me either which could be a part of that.

I lol'd at the QaZZy stuff though because it's quite very true :p
    so many post in his thread make me want to bl0w my head off sometimes
    then I have to ask myself, do they not know English, or are they really being that stupid
    we've seen stuff like "Win7 x64" <-- that was really the whole post it's BS
    and there are countless others equivalent to that one too.

Anywho we'll see how this post plays out
    surely it will get hijacked
    but you've luckily covered such a wide range of topics that the post shouldn't end up getting hijacked like half the other posts in the SC2 section.

pacinoallstars is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the problem is the majority of the stuff isn't related to hacking sc2 lol.

Better put threads like this into the real life hacks section.

marduk12 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roflicer

seriously think about it

contributing a way of making people get caught by trying stealing cd keys.......
    ( they might, get caught )

seriously, why dont you just buy it? i mean its 30 $ or 50 $
    its like free........

i just dont think its nice .....
    Last edited by marduk12; 04-25-2011 at 12:25 PM.
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=329660&dateline=13008  52064

Vuno is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned from other places mainly because of Dark_Mage having power over web admins. I don't have a problem with him because I find that pretty cool.

Anyways,

D3Scene was nothing but a leeching community before EoN went dead, GT went dead, GC went dead, SH went dead, and BH went dead. No real hackers, maybe a few for WC3, came here. It was just another hack leeching community. Now that some of the best Blizzard Game hackers are coming here, they are letting flames fly. Their probably gonna ban me for this but, the whole staff RULES need to be redesigned.

I'm not none of you little kids who is scared to stay this stuff. I was the only one who released a good hack source code. I kinda regret doing it because I personally dislike D3. I'm only here to try and help people, then again release some of my things I want testing . FFS, Tracky protects Longx because he is a user of his hack. A real web admin wouldn't do that.

Everyone needs to read this:
    Blizzhackers: D3Scene's Censorship & Terrible Staff -OR- D3Scene xPoSeD LoL~! (Part 1?)

I'm probably gonna get banned for speaking my truthful opinion about this site. Lolz.

Edit:
    This thread doesn't even belong in the SC2 section.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vuno For This Useful Post:

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuno View Post
    1. D3Scene was nothing but a leeching community before EoN went dead, GT went dead, GC went dead, SH went dead, and BH went dead.
    2. I was the only one who released a good hack source code.
    3. Tracky protects Longx because he is a user of his hack. A real web admin wouldn't do that.
    4. I'm probably gonna get banned for speaking my truthful opinion about this site.
    5. The whole staff RULES need to be redesigned.
    1. You came here after all this sites went dead. How can you judge about D3scene before this times? SC2 wasn't out and we had multiple good hackers in the warcraft 3 section, for instance.
    2. Is that an excuse for bad manners and praising yourself as uber-1337-h4x0r?
    3. He 'protects' longX because his hack works great for him and you call it rip/not working while you arn't a customer.
    4. You're probably gonna get banned for multiple accounts and flaming. Infractions have reasons.
    5. They are good. You just drama to much. Tell us which rules need to be redesigned and why.

Stealing:
    I don't care wheather someone is a thief or not. I read the tutorial and it says to hide the empty box (or the one with used CD-Key).

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daniel999 For This Useful Post:

LoupBlanc is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by technogradia View Post
    What the heck happened to this forum?

It was fun to play SC2 with hacks, but now we have idiots posting shoplifting guides of all things. We have two complete douchebags in one thread starting a flame war about who can steal better from Walmart. Both of them writing a guide and posting pictures like they accomplished something other than establishing themselves as low-life scum. We also have Dew/Vuno with a crappy hack and ragging on others. Now he's resorting to saying he's "fixed" his hack, but not releasing because of the hate.

Ever since ValiantChaos left, its been like an idiots fiesta. The only glitter left seems to be from Quazzy who despite being harassed a few times by people who don't read his thread, keeps on coming up with improvements to his hack and suggestions.

Mods, is this really what you want your site to devolve to? Vuno/Dew got banned from so many places because he made the atmosphere into garbage. Happening here again.
    You forgot the flame war between some hack-dev's about longx "ripped"(?) hack.
    Last edited by LoupBlanc; 04-25-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast