iTrader suggestion

This is a discussion on iTrader suggestion within the D3scene related board part of the General category; Hello, I have noticed that this guy here (with the username magictrick) has 2 negative feedback scores, and now probably ...

GodOfWar is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation iTrader suggestion

Hello, I have noticed that this guy here (with the username magictrick) has 2 negative feedback scores, and now probably scammed another guy here: StarCraft 2 EU Account [CHEAP]*[PAYPAL]

No offense but that system is a total BS, if someone scammed someone else he should be IMMEDIATELY banned upon proof provided by the scammed person, no discussions.
    As you can see that guy can scam people around as much as he wants without any actions taken upon him, + the iTrader rating thing doesn't even stand out, I barely saw it when I first entered the trade section (using the D3 default forum style).

So the point: Scammers should get banned immediately, because if they scam they obviously don't give a damn about the forum nor their members.
    I still pretty care about this forum although I was inactive a long time, so please admins/mods do something about this.
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 05-17-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Smoogel is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem is, Admins don't want to unless they have to.

I hate scammers and they should be gone. If I ever get scammed I make sure I get my revenge back hehe^^

Although, admins wont ban anyone untill they have to and untill they have piles of proof, which is not needed in my eyes if more than one member got scammed.

Still, not our forum we don't have an say...
    Last edited by Smoogel; 05-17-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Specs is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iTrader is pointless look i've noticed this before on NeSucks one.
    iTrader - NeSucks
    Someone gave him a negative feedback because the key he received FOR FREE was muted.
    Since that one idiot don't know anything someone might not trade him now.

GodOfWar is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's what I said, I think a screenshot or two are enough as a proof. So they should take this suggestion in consideration because it's the 3rd person he scams in a row without any action taken.

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, obviously we want to get rid of scammers. Anybody who thinks otherwise about us are stupid.

With that said, we DO need proof before we can ban people. I have had people PM me saying they got scammed, but when I asked for any proof, they had none. When I ask for proof, it is not necessarily because I think the person is lying, it is just to make sure. If 2 or more users reports 1 guy for scamming, action will be taken. Same will happen if a recognized and trustworthy member reports scamming, however, if somebody with 3 posts says that somebody scammed him without any back up to his argument at all, there is nothing much we can do.

I hope you get my point and get rid of the thought that "we don't care about scammers" because that is just wrong.
    We, the staff, are also humans; we might overlook something, but if you see something like this, PM me or any other GMod/admin and we will take action.

About iTrader, I fully agree with you tho. Useless feature that nobody cares about or looks at. If people ever get scammed, they should report the scammer to us, there is nothing more we can do. We should also try to promote middle men more IMO.

-Zo8.
    Last edited by Mads; 05-17-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Idbjorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After 1 negative feedback you have to wonder. I guess it takes everyone, if nobody reports it or makes it obvious with proof then there isn't a sure way to tell.