D3SCENE selling out??

This is a discussion on D3SCENE selling out?? within the D3scene related board part of the General category; like the OP can decide how many posts a person needs to be able to view a link/attachment it would ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    Tarzan is offline Banned User
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    408
    like the OP can decide how many posts a person needs to be able to view a link/attachment



    it would cut down the ammount of leechers and it will bring more helpfull people

  2. #22
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    If people had to do that, they would spam more just to get the posts and grab there items and dip out. Think about this .. if you joined a forum and they made you have certain posts to download something, would you stay there; I sure as hell wouldn't....


  3. #23
    ELiteChiLd- is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    625
    I like how the forums is created. yeah there leecher's but what can we do? the ADS are fine cause it helps pay for out wonderful site. Or if the post spamming is a problem when you make a thread. Just simeply Put Requirements minium post / rep requirements comment and PM me for Download Link etc etc. I think theres many ways of gettting around the post spamming.

  4. #24
    Juicy's Avatar
    Juicy is offline Q-( ^.^ Q--)

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia, Brisbane
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    372
    Very true ryan

  5. #25
    Nekokami is offline Advanced Hacker


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    442
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    230
    I'm just glad, because it supports D3Scene and keeps it up for our pleasure, yes?

  6. #26
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Quote Originally Posted by ELiteChiLd- View Post
    I like how the forums is created. yeah there leecher's but what can we do? the ADS are fine cause it helps pay for out wonderful site. Or if the post spamming is a problem when you make a thread. Just simeply Put Requirements minium post / rep requirements comment and PM me for Download Link etc etc. I think theres many ways of gettting around the post spamming.
    Having spammers are kind of a good thing, in the sense they bring more traffic to the website, and it also gives us something to do when there is nothing to really "moderate" during that time.


  7. #27
    X-räi's Avatar
    X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany, NRW
    Posts
    1,561
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    1040
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Having spammers are kind of a good thing, in the sense they bring more traffic to the website, and it also gives us something to do when there is nothing to really "moderate" during that time.
    It isnt really spam, but It's annoying to see releases/guides (and very well outdated ones) bumped by phrases like
    "thx man " "definitely use this" "thats great" by starters, not actually using it but just bringing their post count up.

    It makes it way more difficult to give support, or have insight-ous + supportive conversations going.

    ^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)


  8. #28
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Those bumps are what bring back conversations ...


  9. #29
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,578
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    832
    Well, the fact is D3Scene relies on users to keep this site running. It may not be what it used to be, but it provides us with one thing; the hacks and cheats we need. That has always stood true for myself and I could say for many others as well.

  10. #30
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    Well, the fact is D3Scene relies on users to keep this site running. It may not be what it used to be, but it provides us with one thing; the hacks and cheats we need. That has always stood true for myself and I could say for many others as well.
    It used to not be as "poppin" as it is now


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Selling Steam account Worth $500 SELLING CHEAP!
    By MarketWomen in forum Accounts
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 02:07 PM
  2. D3scene main page down (http://www.d3scene.com)
    By Dokken in forum D3scene related
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 02:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •