Recently, as you may have noticed, plenty of users are creating new accounts and scamming members of our community. Whether or not many of them are scammers, I have no idea. The section is filled with new users who will just create new accounts to feedback themselves and thus fool users into going first. Even though its stated that users always take the necessary precautions to ensure a safe trade, there are plenty who do fall for such scams. This is what I propose:
1) User(s) should have a join date of at least a month before being allowed to visit the market section.
2) User(s) should have a certain combination of rep/post/feedback to engage in a trade.
3) User(s) should pay a fee if they refuse to have any of these limits.
4) User(s) have to provide a screenshot of the product they are offering.
Now, the reason I propose such options is simple; reduce the scammers around here.
For one, a user can simply create a new account and continue with their scheme. It takes literally 3 minutes to do this but if we have limits, we can significantly reduce their efforts in scamming.
Just my suggestions and I think it will fit well with this community.
As for scammers getting caught and having the option to return, they should also be penalized.
1) They will have to refund the victim.
2) They will lose 100 reputation.
3) They will have a rank such as *Convict* so members will be more alarmed.