Could use a hand with the UT package tool

This is a discussion on Could use a hand with the UT package tool within the D3scene related board part of the General category; Hell, the original bit I had in there vanished... crap. Alright to summarize I'm looking to use the UT package ...

Incarnadine is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could use a hand with the UT package tool

Hell, the original bit I had in there vanished... crap. Alright to summarize I'm looking to use the UT package tool to get info from a game I'm playing called Mortal Online, which uses a very unique crafting system that bases the end product off the values/stats of its materials being put into the type of item... Hard to explain properly without having seen it, but put shortly, there's a VERY large number of crafting possibilties. I'd like to be able to pull the values/statistics of items/weapon heads/armor types out to help theory craft item builds. Unfortunately the Ut package tool isn't very specific about what files it wants me to target since from what I understand, it can pull from sounds, pictures, raw data, etc etc

Info from content file. -- The old info that I've been using

Mortal Online - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -- Link about the game itself if that helps
    Last edited by Incarnadine; 10-08-2012 at 03:36 AM.