Just a little suggestion

This is a discussion on Just a little suggestion within the D3scene related board part of the General category; Premium Member: You will automatically become a Premium Member when you have 500 posts, are 120 days registered and 50 ...

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a little suggestion

Premium Member: You will automatically become a Premium Member when you have 500 posts, are 120 days registered and 50 reputation from any section(s).
    Moderator of a section: At least 200 posts, 10 reputation from the section you are applying for, and have been an active member of the community for 2 months.
    Global Moderator: Must be at least 16 years old, at least 1000 posts, 20 reputation, and have been an active member of the community for 4 months

Exceptions To These Requirements:
    Due to the fact that some people meet the reputation requirements, but don't have the required amount of posts, we are now making some exceptions. We are using a substitution method to make exceptions. For example, you can substitute 1 reputation for 25 posts and 5 reputation for 1 month of activity.

Change that to:

Premium Member: You will automatically become a Premium Member when you have 500 posts, are 120 days registered and 50 reputation from any section(s).
    Moderator of a section: At least 400 posts, 20 reputation from the section you are applying for, and have been an active member of the community for 2 months.
    Global Moderator: Must be at least 16 years old, at least 1000 posts, 150 reputation, and have been an active member of the community for 4 months

Exceptions To These Requirements:
    25 reputation for 1 month of activity (up to 1 month).

It just seems like the application boards are swarming with applications, perhaps if you changed the rules up a little bit it would help, become more strict with the exceptions.

Also the most important thing would probably be you should change the fact that you need more rep to be premium member then a Gmod.

... Hmmm
    -Diesel
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

xiN
    xiN is offline Guess who's back ?
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree, nice idea !

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i personally think that we should remove "days registered" from all requirements. either you have the rep or you dont, simple

editee is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volund View Post
    i personally think that we should remove "days registered" from all requirements. either you have the rep or you dont, simple
    I concur, leechers can stick around for years, and what if someone that's a good programmer just found this site? Let's take Nowa for an example, he came into the site not too long before he released his map hack. He was only registered for so long, does it mean he is immature and a neophyte? Not necessarily.

However, on the contrary, I think that the reason they have the days registered requirement is so that the "future moderators" know what is currently going on.

Greetz,
    E.

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I updated the thread. Thank you.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)