Confused

This is a discussion on Confused within the D3scene related board part of the General category; I believe this goes in this section, as this may be a bug... I'm not sure... I made an account ...

pillow3192 Guest

Confused

I believe this goes in this section, as this may be a bug... I'm not sure...
    I made an account here a couple days ago, it was PwnStarFTW
    Yesterday I came back, and the account was gone and the only message I got was "I thought you were more adult"... I made no inappropriate posts, and did not break any rules (that i know of)... I don't know what I was being immature about, but oh well..... Just wanted to ask an admin what happened? Yes, I do realize that if you banned my old account this one will probably be banned as well, but I just had to ask... Please look into this for me!

Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Confused

You did nothing wrong. The former administrator Bendik removed everyones posts, and banned multiple people for no reason. All posts have been restored, and hendricius is working on restoring everyones accounts. Bendik has been permanately banned from this site. If you wish to get your old account back send a PM to hendricius, and he should be able to restore it for you.

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Confused

Hello. I had to install a Backup. Your account is propably gone.

Please just make a new one.

Hendricius.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)